What's new

A Little Party

If I could get the right clothing I'd come as Gil Grissom from CSI. Either that or Greg House from that new show House M.D. :D

Doc 🙂

what about if we all dress up like transexuals... that would be FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

owww i remember, one time at bandcamp, we had a little party, and then suddenly all the girls, putted their, flutes inside...

mmm shut up dave.. haha....

Ok, im not coming to Dave's band camp! Cancel my application now!
Hehe
Well Im always fairly predictable when it comes to dressups, Im either a witch or an angel with a crooked halo and lots of bumps and bruises coz I fell off of my cloud. Its been the same old things since 1986.
Even went to a school ball as an angel, thats only coz I didnt want to wear shoes... or fork out for them (one or the other).

lmao @ Dutch Baka! :LOL:

I like dress-up... but... too much choice... what to wear? If I can get hair extensions, shall I become my avatar, then everyone will recognise me! 😊 (Oh, and I need SFX contact lenses too... hehe...) In that case, Dutch Baka should wear a kilt, I think! :giggle: But I reckon I prefer to wear a panda suit or something; may be a bit too warm but no-one has to see me really...

Tsuyoiko said:
Now if it was fancy dress I might just about be persuaded. I would come as Magenta from Rocky Horror, at the beginning when she is dressed as a French maid. When we saw it at the theatre that is what I wore. 👍
Reminds me, I must get a new basque for the next time it's on. I go in a large group of about 16 people, all dressed up. We even had a Rocky last time.

Kinsao said:

I like dress-up... but... too much choice... what to wear? If I can get hair extensions, shall I become my avatar, then everyone will recognise me! 😊 (Oh, and I need SFX contact lenses too... hehe...) In that case, Dutch Baka should wear a kilt, I think! :giggle: But I reckon I prefer to wear a panda suit or something; may be a bit too warm but no-one has to see me really...

Hey kinsao!! 😌
I thought that was you in your avatar, i just realised from your post that it's not, if you dont mind me asking, who is it? :?

My avatar is Kozi (there should be an umlaut over the 'o', but my computer always turns it into a square :eek: ). He's a guitarist/singer/composer. Used to be guitarist for band Malice Mizer (the pic is from those days), but now is a solo artist and also half of the two-man group Eve of Destiny (the other half is Haruhiko Ash, who is in my signature!).

I could go on for ever about why I like Kozi's music, but I'll spare you all! *bangs head repeatedly on desk*

I would love to get that hairstyle (of my avatar), and I did seriously consider it recently, until it dawned on me that I'd have to 'maintain' the shaved half every day. I decided I can't be bothered!

Kinsao said:

i would Love to wear a Kilt!!!!!!!! and not only for a party haha.. just like the clocks go BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM hahahahaha 😊

dutch baka said:
i would Love to wear a Kilt!!!!!!!! and not only for a party haha.. just like the clocks go BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM hahahahaha 😊

not on a windy day though, eh?

Back
Top Bottom