What's new

A closer encounter with the truth: I'm walking with ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rudidur

後輩
21 Sep 2019
Hello!
May it sound even unreal, but I do not come from your dimension but directly from the fifth dimension and have lived in the physical body for more than half a century.
I am writing on world forums and looking for evidence that I am not the only one who walks with ghosts.
Aliens from the universe do not exist; they are beings like me and are derived from the paranormal immortality of the physical body.

I walk with ghosts: a description

My first concern is that when I leave the body, it remains in the same position as I left it (which is very important when moving back to the body).

Since then, I am not aware that I am in the fifth dimension (this happens and I find that I am no longer in the body, I need my consciousness, (brain in the body).

I travel with an archive niche (round light 50 centimeters - 100 kilometers in less than five seconds)

I work in conjunction with other enriched energies that I already agree on in physical form (I am a mediator during my life in the paranormal world.)

I received all the necessary energies to treat souls from the sky
Southwest, I have been using it for more than half a century.

With my body I work carefully, I always think a step forward.

I can influence the mechanical and magnetic forces.

Round lights in the sky -------------------

When I was a child, I realized that I was going out of my body during sleep.
One day, at the exit and hovering of my soul, a glittering sphere of diameter was flown there somewhere half a meter and was blended with my soul.
It was a kind of reincarnation of foreign energy. Together with an intruder, we were in the moment in the body.

Just as the human body changes evolutionarily, souls or enriched souls are simultaneously changing.
How I live with this foreigner, I have already written a lot in this subject.

In recent times, glittering spheres have been observed in the world that float and move at different speeds and directions.
(when they want to be visible - they become visible)
Therefore, with certainty, I reveal that evolution has also made its own in the fifth dimension, it has become progressive - the bright spheres in the sky can be the gatherers of the souls who preserve the enlightened souls or somehow lead them, and when conditions are again literally thrown into the young bodies of the earthly.
Perhaps, in some ways, it is allowed for me to write about this, because the time of truth is about

(a.) -3-dimension-physical life
(b.) -4-dimension-time
(c.) -5-dimension -paramateria
a., c.
The existence of two dimensions intertwining with each other is the dimension of the primitive living beings and the dimensions of the beings of the paramateria;
As long as he has a man for his idol god, he will be afraid to die and will not accept something that has nothing to do with the idol. The paranormal dimension is only the door or the entrance to immortality, which for some time is not acceptable and accessible for some people.
There are no other dimensions - you enumerate them 12-those are not dimensions, these are different directions of the evolutionary random development of the species.

The feeling in 3.d is not the same as feeling in 5.d.
4.d. it is a time which the being of the earth interprets in its own way. The birth of each being, which is considered further age after the years passed, is wrong.

A man born in 1960 lives 80 years; - part of his antimatter remains immediately after the birth of his body in the year of birth (1960), and part of the base passes from the 5th dimension to the 3rd dimensional matter.

After the death of the physical body, the human paranormal - matter finds itself in time in 1960, exactly in the area where the process of transformation began. The physical body remains in the moving time in which it decays.

That's why the illusion that you see your loved ones after death is not true because they have not even been born yet.

(b.) Time moves simultaneously in both directions, into the future and the past, which for the physical body is death for paranormal-matter birth.

(I'm 64 years old, what I'm writing is not a story but a reality)

Archival time; first part

After the death of man, his consciousness is removed from the body. Every energy consciousness of each cell stays in its place and all as a whole go away from the dead body. They still form a visual image of the one who had this consciousness in himself as his soul energy.

From here on, the consciousness of an individual is still alive, but without a physical body, he is a man without a body.
At this stage, the spirit no longer knows that there is a physical life, this memory fades. Just as some do not believe that there is a parallel of life in the form of ghosts or life after life.

All these forms of the minds of humans and animals are always present in the environment where a person lives, except that he does not perceive it, unless the pursuit of some exile and interference with it and in some way stimulates the soul energy to pursue it, because it is also the soul some new excitement for some new knowledge.

When a person loses or cuts off his foot, these cellular energies do not in any way detract from the whole of human consciousness, stay in the place where they were.
They still function and perform a function without this leg, and this is on commands from the center of the brain. Therefore, a person occasionally feels pain in his removed leg. This consciousness leaves the body completely when it is completely dead. The brain is the only body that leads the body and some kind of converter antimatter into consciousness.

When you die after a light niche you find yourself abroad, where there is no matter at least in hard form, you can call it an antimatter.
When choosing a niche to reintroduce into the physical world, which can be the same period as in the previous life. So, from the survival of the future, the past you return to the past, or the future for you.
When you realize yourself in a certain body, you have to reconsider yourself first as a soul. Sometimes, through the realization of this consciousness, you feel that you have somehow experienced this to know the place, even though you have never been there to do something which is very well known to you, in short, with the help of meditation, these memorial impressions are so frequent that you simply begin to think in the direction of uninterrupted living with the spaces of the entrance into different bodies and periods.

At this stage, the soul does not differ between physical and paranormal life.
As a spirit you see a world without colors; You can only see shapes of matter and shape of physical persons only in black and white different shades.

When a person dies, he is located in an archival niche, where there is nothing in hard form, you can say that you are moving on an antimatter or a fifth dimension.

History follows us at the same distance as the train wagons dragged by the locomotive of the future. The distance between the years of birth and death is always the same.

Example:
A man, born in 1950, lives about 60 years and dies. The body remains in 2010 and the soul remains in nothing. The soul waits for the wagon of his birth.
The wagon of her birth from 1950 and the possibility of re-birth, will bring her soul past the locomotive that drives into the future.

My image when I'm out of the body

Attachments

• nočna mora (3).png
    nočna mora (3).png
    55.1 KB · Views: 137
This is not Japan-related, and I believe there are fora better suited for topics such as this. I suggest you take your discussion there. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom