What's new

@funky
thanks for the snaps, Wataru is so hot 😍 😍
( don't you think he used too much of lip glass? :p)

No I totaly love his lip glass. hmmm... I think I should buy one just like his...
oooh just the thought of it made me jump of my seat.. cool 😌

scans yay! 👍

Yuusuke from months and months ago, as you can see they're advertising Merry Go World hehe

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a259/emmagal/scan0007.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a259/emmagal/scan0006.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a259/emmagal/scan0005.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a259/emmagal/scan0004.jpg

and funky new Wataru ones (they're advertising As so it's nice and new ^_^)

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a259/emmagal/scan0008.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a259/emmagal/scan0009.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a259/emmagal/scan0010.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a259/emmagal/scan0011.jpg

i love the extreme change in the photoshoot, when i was looking at it i didn't realise the interview carried on, i thought it was a different person. And look at Watchi yawn hehe :)

@funky
ya ^^
I love his lip his gloss but still i wish....oh never mind :p he is so hot in every way 😍

@Kymi
thanks for the pictures
that pictures of Wataru without makeup is so so nice and he is so good looking without make up *_*
thank you 🙏

And
I FOUND IT
Hallelujah PV 😍 😍 😍
I haven't watched yet by the way :p

*goes to watch it*

Edit: i watched it
it seems that Wataru didn't put lip gloss on his lips as if he read my post :D :D and i love it 😍
the pv reminds me of Over...

Last edited:
I'm undecided about Hallelujah, although i've not listened to it much so it could be a grower. I definately like it more that Aitaikara though ^_^ it's not appeared in the oricon top 30 yet, you never know it might pop up sometime in the next couple of days

i don't know why but i really love it ^-^ and it is more calming and soothing 👍 and tone is a bit sad 2:(
and the b-side tracks are great too but i like the main track more:) and speaking of Aitaikara, they are going to make another pv for it.
*deep sigh* i wish they would make a new pv for their new tracks of the album :/ but oh well, hope it turns better than the previous one😊
and hey, check out their new look :D :D
2zqyb74-1.jpg
😍😍
you know, the background and the covers of their album remind me a lot of SuG's nOiZ stAR :p
Hope, they'll reach the top 10 one day D:

I totaly agree about the background hehe actually there's a moment in the Hallelujah pv where i thought Wataru's facial expressions made him look like Takeru, just for a sec :)

the song's growing on me. so far i think Hallelujah sounds a bit like it belongs in a musical, Burning is the usual 12012 rock song which i quite like and Siren to me sounds like it belongs in some kind of super hero cartoon or film hehe but i really like it

like Takeru lolz xD
u know Kyami, i really love ur description :D :D
you are so funny :D
random q, do u think that the new 12012 music sounds like alice nine☝?

hmm I´ve been listening aricu quite a long time and 12012 not that long, but I don´t think so...These days it´difficult to find good band, because there are so many expecially new bands..so I´m searching for for bands with something extra for me..and some time ago I found 12012.. ok they´re not as heavy as other bands I like..but I really like their songs and they don´t reminds me aricu... ok but I might be wrong cause I sometimes loose my critical point of view expecially towards VK bands :D

Nah I don't think they sound like Alice Nine, but both bands are changing their sound and experimenting a bit at the moment so they might end up making songs that sound similar.... but I don't think they sound alike at the moment.

I'm finding it hard to find new bands I like right now as well. No matter, all the oldies are still producing new fresh stuff ^_^ hehe they're not really oldies

Gah i want subtitles!!

there's a whole other bunch of vids that go with this where they're rambling partly about the album, partly about orange juice....

i love how random they are :)

lolz that's ok @nymphadora69, i sometimes lose my point too :p

ya they don't sound like alice nine to me too, it is just that i read once a comment saying that they are now copying alice nine music in these days☝
i really don't see any similarities between the 2 bands, well, at least to me😌
and you are right and there is always ups and downs in 12012 music because they are always trying new stuff :D
I totally agree, there is something in 12012 music that made me attached to it :)
woah, that's video is so sweet 😍 Wataru could be a great actor in a commercial :D :D he is so cute when he smiles 😍
I request subs for these videos too :D

I had look around the oricon website and I found out that Hallelujah got to no.37 and that it is also the ending theme to "Route 88" but I'm not sure what that is.... it's on Nihon TV anyways
edit:- the homepage has changed again :)
just thought I'd share this with you if you havn't already seen it,
Wataru's last post on the blog he described what Mar Maroon means. He says ニ筑ツーニ筑ニ停?ケツーニ停? (mamarun/mar maroon) is the special keyword and this is what he said it means (takes deep breath):
mamarun = kind
mamarun = bud
mamarun = flower
mamarun = existence
mamarun = human
mamarun = heart
mamarun = future
mamarun = past
mamarun = today
mamarun = desire
mamarun = despair
mamarun = unchangeability
mamarun = variable
mamarun = both poles
mamarun = sphere
mamarun = reduction
mamarun = enlargement
mamarun = encounter
mamarun = separation
mamarun = loneliness
mamarun = nothingness
mamarun = power
mamarun = fear
mamarun = cowardice
mamarun = darkness
mamarun = light
mamarun = sleep
mamarun = awaking
mamarun = scar
mamarun = healing
mamarun = pain
mamarun = happiness
mamarun = appreciation
mamarun = raw
mamarun = evolution
mamarun = request
mamarun = praying
mamarun = cruel
mamarun = machine
mamarun = fine
mamarun = exciting
mamarun = delicacy
mamarun = lie
mamarun = truth
mamarun = the government
mamarun = populace
mamarun = control
mamarun = master and follower
mamarun = cell
mamarun = puzzle
mamarun = piece
mamarun = town
mamarun = cruelty
mamarun = tinplate
mamarun = beauty consciousness
mamarun = disgraceful behavior
mamarun = destruction
mamarun = playback
mamarun = simplicity
mamarun = complicated
mamarun = sacrifice
mamarun = love
mamarun = group
mamarun = enormous
mamarun = life
mamarun = weapon
mamarun = expression
mamarun = shadow
mamarun = earth
mamarun = ideal
mamarun = dispute
mamarun = age
mamarun = sky
mamarun = sea
mamarun = star
mamarun = ground
mamarun = pupil
mamarun = the world
mamarun = end of a show
mamarun = introduction
mamarun = God way
mamarun = overhead
mamarun = actuality
mamarun = reason
mamarun = instinct
mamarun = outer space
mamarun = destiny
mamarun = fate
mamarun = and every day
mamarun = it is obvious you
mamarun =12012
he then says this is barely just an expression rirurarirurara
yeeaah.....
he must get bored
ah I love him hehe :LOL:

Last edited:
oh wow☝
Now i know what mar maroon stands for ☝
that makes me respect him more 😍 😍
mamarun = it is obvious you
mamarun =12012
pretty long list and expressive too 😊
Im really so impressed with the list☝
thanks Kyami 🙂
he is awesome :D :D
159777744jpeg-1.jpg

And heads up people 😎
the album is... fhadjhfdjahsdja the best :D :D :Deven better than daimond! im in love with DNA track😌
they showed their hard work in that album😊

I'm still deciding which ones I like, a couple of them I'm a bit like meh but I think the ones I like are As, smile again, system [o] down, generation and ideal

I love how the album version of hallelujah isn't really any different, just an extra bit on the end hehe the song's growing on me though :)

it's wierd quite a lot of the songs as i'm listening to them i think "that sounds like another song" but i just can't think what song it sounds like. but that means the song is different enough to be it's own and not like someone else's :)

I think system [o] down, smile again, generation and DNA are written by Hiroaki
he z really good at writting music that suits my taste👍
but i deal z written by Wataru
The world track doesn't sound 12012 at all but it doesn't suit my taste and hallelujah album version z better than the single one though it fooled me at 1st xD
I don't get Psycho Virus and i find it a weird and cool track at the same time xD i love the part when Wataru goes like "riruraririrurara" :p

12012 have been touring for like forever and are about to embark on another lil tour which means they've not given us much to talk about recently buuuuut they have a new single in October yay! Here's the info copied from Jame:-

"Along with a new tour around smaller livehouses all across Japan, 12012 have revealed plans to release a new single in October 7th.

Usubeni no ame, like their previous singles, will be sold in three editions, each including a different content: the limited type A will come with a DVD including the PV for the title track, while the other two versions will come with a different bonus track, namely THE GOVERNMENT STOMPING GUM with the limited type B and the instrumental counterpart of Usubeni to ame with the regular edition."

we will have something to talk about again! hehe

These guys have been playing in my head ever since I watched "Romeo x Juliet". Their song there drove me crazy and now I've become a complete fan. <3 They rock. ^^

I haven't come across the full length version of the new PV yet. I wanna watch it! and I wanna hear the whole of the song too. I had a quick look on Oricon earlier but I couldn't see Usubeni to Ame in the top 30 :(

Just incase anyone's still looks at this thread info from JaME

"Visual kei rock group 12012 has announced the release of their first single for 2010.

TATTOO will be released on February 24th and will be the group's first release since Usubeni to ame, which was released in October. Besides the title song, the single will also feature the b-side Silhouette.

The CD will be available in three versions: a CD-only edition, including the instrumental counterpart of TATTOO, and two other versions, both limited. The type A will come with a DVD featuring the music video of TATTOO, while the type B will include an additional third track, titled Heavenly, on the CD."

Yey ^__^

Back
Top Bottom