What's new

#1 Knuckleheaded Anime Watcher

AnimeNiac

Watcher of Too Much Anime
11 Apr 2006
konnichiwa !

I found JRef.com by chance while looking at an information page about Matsushita. I have a fairly eclectic music taste and one of my favorites is Yanni. While listening to yanniradio.com (a small plug here!) the song "The North Shore of Matsushita" came on, got me interested in knowing WHERE Matsushita was, and thus lead me to an ad link for JRef.com!

So, here I am to post about my love for everything Anime, Manga and to learn about Japan! Believe it! :win:

And for those who have access to Cartoon Network in America, don't forget to watch Toonami and Adult swim in the evenings for Naruto, Inu Yasha, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Ghost In The Shell - S.A.C. 2nd Gig, and many other Anime favorites!

Mata aimashou🙂

Hi Neighbor !

Just up the road a piece from ya in Maine. Lots of nice people here with the same interests as you, you should fit right in. Glad you found JREF, post often and check out the CHAT ROOM about 8PM your time.

Frank

🙂

hehe,looks like you too have picked up the 'believe it!' line from Naruto!
I love anime and Manga also.feel free to private message me if you have any questions or just feel like talking,I don`t bite,I promise....well,maybe just a little...(j/k) lol.well,have lots of fun!!!!
~Haru

wow your post totally took me back to my manga days. :D (and yuck toonami)

I hope you find all that youre looking here and more. Welcome.

welcome to the site, I hope you learn more about japan than you ever expected :)

and not to rain on anyone's parade, but the "believe it" line is actually a nonsensical translation of the character's unique speaking style, which you would be better off not trying to emulate in either language :p

-_- a felling i know all to well. I think I say "is that so?" too often. BUt that translates a heck of a lot better.

Greetings from the Japan Alps--the roof of Japan, Azumi area. Nice to have you here, and I hope you do enjoy it and learn a lot !! mata ne !!🙂 🙂

nice gaijin said:
...and not to rain on anyone's parade, but the "believe it" line is actually a nonsensical translation of the character's unique speaking style, which you would be better off not trying to emulate in either language :p

Yeah, but you DID know where I got it from! :)

Actually, it was haru who caught the reference. I haven't seen the Cartoon Network versio, and I don't intend to.

Back
Top Bottom