What's new

窶堙?窶堋ソ, Do you like them?

godppgo

先輩
26 Jan 2006
Yes another Japanese food thread from me 👍
I went to a matsuri today and while there I bought some 窶堙?窶堋ソ as present to a family friend. However, that night I was so hungry and I couldn't help but opened one of them to solve my hunger problem. I have eaten Taiwanese 窶堙?窶堋ソ (which was introduced by the Japanese before) and this is the first time I try Japanese 窶堙?窶堋ソ. To my surprise, they actually taste really good! Its more juicy than I thought. Anyways, here are some photos of the delicious 窶堙?窶堋ソ I just had! Enjoy!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 177
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 189
I haven't tried this type of 窶堙?窶堋ソ before. Looks quite different from the type you eat on a new year's day. Is this sweet??

A taiwanese word for 窶堙?窶堋ソ is also 窶堙?窶堋ソ, interesting..

I can't stay away from food threads... :joyful:

From what I can see, it looks like a type of "fuku-mochi"ツ(窶「ナク窶禿敖). There are many variations with the glutinous "mochi" part being plain, flavored, scented and/or tinted and the sweet paste (if there is any inside) made of adzuki bean or any other ingredients (such as chestnut, sweet potato, etc.).

What did it taste like? I'm curious!
Sweet mochi is giving me a craving for thick green tea! :gulp:

godppgo said:
Yes another Japanese food thread from me 👍
I went to a matsuri today and while there I bought some 窶堙?窶堋ソ as present to a family friend. However, that night I was so hungry and I couldn't help but opened one of them to solve my hunger problem. I have eaten Taiwanese 窶堙?窶堋ソ (which was introduced by the Japanese before) and this is the first time I try Japanese 窶堙?窶堋ソ. To my surprise, they actually taste really good! Its more juicy than I thought. Anyways, here are some photos of the delicious 窶堙?窶堋ソ I just had! Enjoy!

Me!👍 *Raise Hand*

I thought the Taiwanese called the Japanese窶堙?窶堋ソ, ツ"Mua Jiツ", but if you say 窶堙?窶堋ソ, they understand.

ooh I like Mochi, in anyway shape or form!
I like the korean style too, with something that makes it green maybe mugwort?

Back
Top Bottom