What's new

窶堙ュ窶堋ス窶堋オツ 窶堙ュ Matsuyuu 窶堙??堋キツ‘

Matsuyuu

先輩
13 Aug 2003
:) - Hi, first off, I'd like to say that I'm an extreme beginner of Japanese, so not only is my writing going to be bad, but so is my actual Japanese.ツ ツ About the only verb I know is desu in three tenses

窶堋ア窶堙ア窶堋「窶堋ソ窶堙ュツ。ツ 窶堙ュ窶堋ス窶堋オツ 窶堙個 窶堙遺?堙懌?堋ヲツ 窶堙ュツ Matsuyuuツ 窶堙??堋キツ。ツ 窶堙ュ窶堋ス窶堋オツ 窶堙ュツ 窶堋?窶堙溪?堙ィ窶堋ゥ窶堋カ窶堙アツ 窶堙? 窶堋ア窶堋ィ窶堋ア窶堋ィ窶堋ケ窶堋「ツ 窶堙??堋キツ。ツ 窶堙ュ窶堋ス窶堋オツ 窶堙ュツ 窶堋カ窶堙」窶堋、窶堋イ窶堋ウ窶堋「ツ 窶堙??堋キツ。

K, I think that's it. Kind of a repetative scentence structure "watashi wa noun/adjectice desu," but it's all I know. I'm going to learn Japanese as a 窶堋セ窶堋「窶堋ェ窶堋ュ窶堋ケ窶堋「, so I'm really not as good at the language as I'd like to be.

Not that you need one, but Translation:

Konnichiwa. Watashi no namae wa Matsuyuu desu. Watashi wa Amerikajin to kookoosei desu. Watashi wa Juugosai desu.

Please correct me, I need the experience in writing. I'm excited about this network of forums, it looks great.
窶堋ウ窶堙ヲ窶堋ィ窶堙遺?堙ァ

Konnichiwa Matsuyuu-san!

Welcome and Hajimemashite. I correct your sentence.

"窶堙ュ窶堋ス窶堋オツ 窶堙ュツ 窶堋?窶堙溪?堙ィ窶堋ゥ窶堋カ窶堙アツ 窶堙? 窶堋ア窶堋ィ窶堋ア窶堋ィ窶堋ケ窶堋「ツ 窶堙??堋キツ。"

it is "窶堋?窶堙溪?堙ィ窶堋ゥ窶堋カ窶堙アツ 窶堙個 窶堋ア窶堋、窶堋ア窶堋、窶堋ケ窶堋「" or "窶堋?窶堙溪?堙ィ窶堋ゥ窶堋カ窶堙ア 窶堙 窶堋ア窶堋、窶堋ア窶堋、窶堋ケ窶堋「" is near natural.

Please enjoy the forum and learning Japanese!🙂

NANGI

matsu!! matsu ha onaji atashi ni! (lol I'm bad at japanese too yaay!!) lol. anyways, welcome to the forums, I'm MATSUmoto Manakei! hope you have fun here! I'll be around to make your japanese look good!! ;)

Originally posted by NANGI
Konnichiwa Matsuyuu-san!

Welcome and Hajimemashite. I correct your sentence.

it is "窶堋?窶堙溪?堙ィ窶堋ゥ窶堋カ窶堙アツ 窶堙個 窶堋ア窶堋、窶堋ア窶堋、窶堋ケ窶堋「" or "窶堋?窶堙溪?堙ィ窶堋ゥ窶堋カ窶堙ア 窶堙 窶堋ア窶堋、窶堋ア窶堋、窶堋ケ窶堋「" is near natural.

Please enjoy the forum and learning Japanese!🙂

NANGI

And to correct your sentence it would be ニ但ニ陳?椎?ニ谷 =P ~ lol

Also, Matsuyuu, be sure to watch your 窶堙 (typed "ha" if you're using romaji entry on a Japanese keyboard) and 窶堙ュ's. ;)

Back
Top Bottom