What's new

Where can I find a shop that sells...

daikon000005

後輩
3 Nov 2004
Iaito or a boken.

I know, I know "look online, you twit." but on the 20th of this month I will be traveling to Japan visiting family. I'm guessing I might be spending a day or two in Tokyo and well, I wanna do some shopping there. And after wards we're going up to where my uncle lives, Misawai.

Where in Tokyo could I find a store that sells an iaito or a boken? I'm learning Araki Ryu Iaido and well, I need to practice. So far I've been using my friends iaito... I can't rely on him forever. Are there many shops that sell iaito/boken? I'll worry about how many shaku long it'll be if I find a store.

Thanks

Iaito... real or souvineer?

Better off betting one in America, getting through customs without a permit will be a nightmare, trust me - they wont let you take a nail file you aint gotta chance of getting a 120cm blade thru.

Bokken? Just about anywhere (litrally), theres nowhere specific to get them unless you want a real good one (i have a beautiful dark varnished bokken that i use for Iaido). I only know one store in Ouji that does Kendo supplies... though there is 100's about...

Back
Top Bottom