What's new

um... new? er, hi!

detox

confused (._.)
12 Oct 2006
Hi peoples..

My name is dennis, it's boring, I know, I hate that name!

Anyways, I'm living it up in socal, and I'm boredddd.

I have always wanted to live in japan. In fact in a couple of months I am moving to Shanghai with my dad for a while! I wanna try to make some money there teaching english and then move to japan, hopefully!

I don't really feel the need to cling to japanese culture like it's my own, but I still very much love everything that is japanese. The people with their clever body language, the music with its unique style, the movies, the sushi- oh god the sushi, the style: I love japanese fashion with their jrock and harajuku, and I can go on and on but I'm lazy.

I just have a deep infatuation with japanese culture, what can I say?
Um.. I dyed my hair a while back and grew it out.. and I got a lip piercing because miyavi is my idol. I didn't wanna copy him so I got mine on the other side.. oh who am I kidding everybody either wants to be miyavi or be with him. I would take either ._.

I'll post some pics of my hair later.. deeplovehair<3 (OH GOD GIRLS BE AMBITOUS MIYAVIASHDAGJDA)

OH YEAH!!!!

ME WANT ORESAMA! ~_~ it's like, the 2003 movie based on Miyavi!
DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THISSSS? and preferably with subs?

and I think that's all.. I probably forgot something, I do that a lot..

Hello and welcome Miyavi fan! 🌹 :p Hope you'll enjoy your time here. As for Oresama i think that official subs don't exist. I heard that some people are translating it, but i think it's not finished yet. But you should ask that in the Miyavi thread :p You can get Oresama from Tonberry Torrents i think ^.^

See you around! 🙂

Greetings from all the way over here in the middle of the Japan Alps...almost (I'm in the foothills actually) Welcome to Jref !! I know you can live it up here, and stay in touch with a lot of Japanese things too.

Please check out the whole forum, and post when you can. I wish you the best in making your dream come true; coming to Japan !! See you 'round !! 🙂

Back
Top Bottom