What's new

translate romaji to english

gappy

後輩
6 Mar 2008
hi can someone help me translate the following???
I have tried to do it online but I am not getting any luck :eek:(

1. Onka wa Deska
2. Craigson ne nu jinuko
3. Hindu ne waduhu?
4. Hinju entesdka!!!

thank you!!!!

Indeed, appart the first sentence that doesn't look very japanese to me.
Beside that'd be the wrong section to ask...

but even that's not Japanese, dreamer. I can see past spelling mistakes, but these make no sense, no matter how you construe them.

I think the OP is just misguided; they don't understand Japanese, so they wouldn't know whether it was just nonsense. Trolling suggests some kind of sinister motive to stir up trouble.

but even that's not Japanese, dreamer. I can see past spelling mistakes, but these make no sense, no matter how you construe them.
I know what you mean but I was merely trying to make an hypothesis as to why the person thought that those sentences were japanese ^^;
Sorry for the confusion...

hi can someone help me translate the following???
I have tried to do it online but I am not getting any luck :eek:(
1. Onka wa Deska
2. Craigson ne nu jinuko
3. Hindu ne waduhu?
4. Hinju entesdka!!!
thank you!!!!
I will translate for everyone, there are just a few spelling mistakes, thats all.

Craig ,after perusing through that hindu book at cram school, did trying to understanding it make you hungry?

Here is the literal translation with correct Japanese.
1. Onka wa Deska = Are you hungry (onaka ha suiteimasuka,お腹はすいていますか?)
2. Craigson ne nu jinuko = Craig went to cram school( Craigesan ha juku ni ikimashita ,クレイグさんは塾に行きました)
3. Hindu ne waduhu? Trying to understand Hindu book(hindiigo de kakareteiru hon wo rikai shiyou to shiteiru ,ヒンディー語で書かれている本を理解しようとしている)
4. Hinju entesdka!!! perusing a book (hon wo estran suru, 本を閲覧する)

I will translate for everyone, there are just a few spelling mistakes, thats all.

Craig ,after perusing through that hindu book at cram school, did trying to understanding it make you hungry?

Here is the literal translation with correct Japanese.
1. Onka wa Deska = Are you hungry (onaka ha suiteimasuka,お腹はすいていますか?)
2. Craigson ne nu jinuko = Craig went to cram school( Craigesan ha juku ni ikimashita ,クレイグさんは塾に行きました)
3. Hindu ne waduhu? Trying to understand Hindu book(hindiigo de kakareteiru hon wo rikai shiyou to shiteiru ,ヒンディー語で書かれている本を理解しようとしている)
4. Hinju entesdka!!! perusing a book (hon wo estran suru, 本を閲覧する)
No no no no... Dave, you got it all wrong. It is like this ; Perusing the menu written in Hindi at a cafeteria of a posh cram school, realizing that he did not understand a word, Craig said to himself, "Suddenly, I'm not hungry anymore.".

No no no no... Dave, you got it all wrong. It is like this ; Perusing the menu written in Hindi at a cafeteria of a posh cram school, realizing that he did not understand a word, Craig said to himself, "Suddenly, I'm not hungry anymore.".
LOL, yes maybe that was the correct translation!👍

it's like how dentists can understand people with a fist shoved in their mouth, amazing!!!

Back
Top Bottom