What's new

Tomoe Shida

Duc Tong

Registered
15 Sep 2019
My name id Duc Tong, from Sydney Australia. I am looking for Tomoe Shida. She was an exchange student to Sydney and stayed with our family in 2002. We have lost contact for a long time. I am going to go to Japan in Jan 2019 and I would like to meet her and her family. Below are the details we had.
She was born 1985, used to live in Yamamoto town, Akita prefecture. Her father's name is Makito Shida, he worked in the welfare centre. She has a younger brother, his name is Takashi Shida.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, can anyone advise me how to find a person whom I lost contact for years. She was an exchanged Year 12 student to Sydney, Australia in 2002, lived with Dad, Mum and brother in Yamamoto town, Akita Perfecture. We had been keeping contact for few years. I will travel to Tokyo in January 2020. I wish to meet her and her family. I hope someone in Yamamotown who went to high school around 2002 may remember about this person. Thank you.

Continuing for the searching of Shida Tomoe.
I just found some details of Shida Tomoe from an old document.
These details was in 2002:
Her parents' address was: xx-xx-xx AZA SHIMOKINKOUZI TOYOOKAKINDEN YAMAMOTOMA CHI YAMAMOTOGUN AKITAKEN
Telephone xx xx xx
She was a student in year 11 or 10 of NOSHIRO KITA HIGH SCHOOL in 20202

I cannot find the address on Google Map, supposedly the area was changed.
In 2012 the school was merged with Noshiro Shogyo Senior High School and had a new name Noshiro Shoyo Senior High School of Akita Prefecture.

Anyone in Japan please help me to send a message to the above address, or to the phone number. My message is : "Tomoe, the Tong's family wants to contact you. Our email address is .

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom