What's new

The Summer Of Jessica!

Flashjeff

Pink Lady's Number #1 Fan
28 Dec 2003
And now for something completely dopey: This summer will see three major movie releases featuring leading ladies named Jessica. You've got Jessica Alba as the Invisible Woman in Fantastic 4, Jessica Biel as a high-tech Navy fighter pilot in Stealth and finally, Jessica Simpson prancing around in cutoffs and a hokey southern accent in The Dukes of Hazzard. Amazing, huh? Only here at Jref can you get delightfully useless information like this! HA!

:D :D :D :D :D

I could always change my name to Jessica too... haha, seems to be the 'in name' at the moment :p I think I have too many names though... could cause a bit of a problem. Maybe I will just have to get some multiple personalites happening, confusing huh?

Hmmm... too bad that I am not fond of any of the "Jessicas."

1) Jessica Alba - I have NO idea who that is....

2) Jessica Biel - Only a faint idea of who that is...not sure though.

3) Jessica Simpson - I know who that is....and I am not very keen to see the film because of her.....what would persuade me to go see her film is a GOOD PLOT and other actors who are co-starring.... 😊

Miss_apollo7 said:
Hmmm... too bad that I am not fond of any of the "Jessicas."

1) Jessica Alba - I have NO idea who that is....

2) Jessica Biel - Only a faint idea of who that is...not sure though.

3) Jessica Simpson - I know who that is....and I am not very keen to see the film because of her.....what would persuade me to go see her film is a GOOD PLOT and other actors who are co-starring.... 😊

Well, to broaden your knowledge, Miss A., Jessica Alba starred in Dark Angel, a short-lived FOX TV series created by James Cameron. You have heard of him, right? Jessica Biel was on another TV series, 7th Heaven and was recently in the movie Blade: Trinity. As for Ms. Simpson, I didn't even know she could act! HA!! Will wonders never cease!
:D

flashjeff said:
Well, to broaden your knowledge, Miss A., Jessica Alba starred in Dark Angel, a short-lived FOX TV series created by James Cameron. You have heard of him, right? Jessica Biel was on another TV series, 7th Heaven and was recently in the movie Blade: Trinity. As for Ms. Simpson, I didn't even know she could act! HA!! Will wonders never cease!
:D

Oh! Now I know who Biel is......well, I am still not persuaded to go watch the film...

I know James Cameron, however, no bells are ringing regarding the "first" Jessica...still never heard of her... 😊

Back
Top Bottom