What's new

Tetsudai onegaishimasu

Pacifica1984

後輩
27 Oct 2004
Okies, its almost christmas and I'm designing a ring as a gift for my husband. He is Mexican and I am Canadian. We have both been learning Japanese.

I am designing his ring to say "Forever Yours" in all 3 languages.

Does anyone have a short and simple version of "Forever yours" in Japanese? 🙂

(please use Romaji as my comp atm does not have Japanese fonts installed)😌

Pacifica1984,

The phrase "Itsu made mo" comes to mind, which is also the title of a famous Japanese song.

I would go with "Itsumo (or eien ni=eternally) anata no mono"

This seems the easiest to me. Hopefully a native speaker will let us know if it has any peculiar associations. 😌

Is it possible to add one more character in your ring?
If yes, add a particle "no".
The particle gives you more choices, such as...
Eien(or Towa) No Ai 永遠の愛
Eien(or Towa) No Kizuna 永遠の絆
etc.

OMG that's just awesome you guys^_^b

so far it looks like "Por Siempre Tuya - Forever Yours - (Japanese version)" I have max 40 letters available to me. That includes the lil hyphens too^_^;

I'm going to wait just a bit longer for more posts just incase someone might have something interesting. Thanks so far you all 🙂

I vote for pipokun's:

Towa no ai (meaning "eternal love")
Towa no kizuna (eternal bond)

They're not exactly "forever yours" but is very natural Japanese in the same line of thinking. Plus, the two are very compact and smart. A literal translation of "forever yours" is not really "cool" in Japanese because it becomes too long. (Just my two cents...:) )

Hehe, it must be super uncool but for 40 characters I was going to suggest something along the lines of

Tatoe issho ni inai toki demo watashi no tamashii(Kokoro) wa donna koto
ga okitemo itsumo (tsuneni) anata to moni (arimasu)

Back
Top Bottom