What's new

Stuff To Do in Sapporo

Alecksander

先輩
25 Oct 2012
Hey All!

I'm looking for opinions regarding things to do in Sapporo this December. I've looked up the usual tourist locales, i.e. - Susukino, Odori Park, Sapporo Beer Museum etc... I would like to find out more about the hidden gems or particular places of interest that you found to be fun and worth the visit. I will be there during Christmas so anything related to the holiday would be great as well!!

Thanks so much!!

Go to Otaru for a day. Many craft shops, the canal, glassblowing demonstrations, sushi street, aquarium, etc.

Sapporo itself doesn't lend itself to much. Aside from what you mentioned (and who knows what the "etc." includes), I'd say stroll through Tanuki Koji or wander underground from Sapporo Station all the way to Pole Town and Aurora Town. There really aren't hidden gems of note.

Hi all. I am making a comment on an old thread, but I will make a link with the signature at the bottom for potential tourists to Sapporo. Hope you can find information of Sapporo and have positive image of our city. We still have snow, but in the middle spring, you will enjoy relaxing time at parks. We really wish to see you and welcome you visiting here. Enjoy your trip :)

Back
Top Bottom