What's new

Serial Number

its so hard to find anything about them on web O:

PS: wasnt shiyuu before in devil kitty band? O:

Have you all seen their new OHP Top?
Well, I'm not sure if it's new, but new to me; that is.

6coleab-1.jpg

Wow, its kind of hard to tell where everyone is. I can only say, the vocalist (I never can remember his name >_<) is in the middle, Kazune is on the left side, and Shiyuu is on the right. I can't tell the other two apart, maybe because its small.

When I was new to Serial Number; I just color-coded the members

Vo. Jin - Purple
Gu. Kazune - Blue
Gu. Shiyuu - Pink
Ba. Hibiki - Yellow
Dr. Kaika - Green

Did I get the drummer's name right? I always forget about him.

Hi~ Its been a while here eh? Does anyone here have the new single for them, "Go!Ya!Number ~Nuchigusui~"? Because if they do, and they could upload it, it would be MUCH appreciated >___< (The single came out on 8/1 and was sold also at 7/23, 24 at the Shibuya O-West)

I didn't even know a new single was coming out! thanks for the update kero!
Ah I love that pic, even though its kinda blurry. Shiyuu's fashion sense is great 👍

Woah. This thread is a little dusty. heh. It's time to REVIVE it. I think this band rocks. I'm kinda stuck with this song

[Go! Ya! Number~ぬちぐすい~]

Check out the PV:

Also, they are releasing a new single, Colour Style during mid Feb.They might just rocket into stardom...like SuG, Ancafe...

Similar styles, Great Music!

Check our their OHP: Loading...

P.S I think one of the guys is from Retina...which makes him ex band mates with some guys fr SuG? hmm..

^don't know but cool!

Ah new single? YES!
I think they have a dvd out now with their PV's on it called ClipShu or something like that. :D
This band needs more love!