What's new

Prime Minisiter Shinzo Abe's, Comments On Him

TuskCracker

後輩
17 Jan 2004
-
-
-
Besides the "comfort women" conterversy Prime Minisiter Shinzo Abe's is considered how capable.

->Is he a conservative ?

->Is he a reformer ?

->Is he wishy-washy ?

->Is he pandering to the "hard-right", on the comfort women issue ?

->The years from now, what will he accomplished that everyones considers good ?

-
-
-
Besides the "comfort women" conterversy Prime Minisiter Shinzo Abe's is considered how capable.
->Is he a conservative ?
->Is he a reformer ?
->Is he wishy-washy ?
->Is he pandering to the "hard-right", on the comfort women issue ?
->The years from now, what will he accomplished that everyones considers good ?
Purely out of curiosity how do YOU view him? Besides asking others about their opinions about an issue like this sometimes it helps people to understand the poster, meaning you, and their motivation for wanting to know the reason for asking this open of a question.

What do you "know" about the current political situation here in Japan? WHy do you even ask if he is a "conservative", "reformer", "whishy-washy" or otherwise? Are you researching a paper to get some answer's?

If you want one foreigner's opinion, from someone that has been living in Japan a long time, PM Abe is no better nor no worse than any of the "recent" Japanese Prime Minister's. That probably doesnt mean much to you.

Shinzo Abes

Except for the "comfort women", I really have no other knowledge of him. I understood his predecessor much better (An Elvis Presley fan).

The "comfort women" shows he panders to the "right wing" of whatever party he is in.

I think the Japanese economy is doing OK, which means their is just keep things just as they are. I think that is true.

I can only judge him with: "Comfort Women", and talks with "North Korea", both hot issues. Other than that I really can't tell.

What are the issues facing Japan ?

What are the issues facing Japan ?

Education Reform.

Aging of the society.(And everything related to it, including how to "increase" the native population)

Growing "lower-class".

Exploding debt.

Just a short list of some of the major problems facing Japan, both now and in the near future.

Education Reform.

Aging of the society.(And everything related to it, including how to "increase" the native population)

Growing "lower-class".

Exploding debt.

Just a short list of some of the major problems facing Japan, both now and in the near future.

Sounds like United States problem, especially "exploding debt".

Sounds like United States problem, especially "exploding debt".

Except a lot of the government debt from the United States is held by Japan. It seems that the two countries are pretty much connected at the hips when it comes to finances.

Except a lot of the government debt from the United States is held by Japan. It seems that the two countries are pretty much connected at the hips when it comes to finances.

A lot of United States government debt is held by China, and oil-rich (Saudia Arabia !) middle-east countries.

Back
Top Bottom