What's new

Please Support Daishi!!

I was just rereading daishis letter and found myself becoming sader and sader because i honestly belive that he took the drugs to become thiner. Which is a shame because I never considered him fat. It makes me equally sad when i go back and reread interiews with psycho le cemu and see that the band used to joke about daishi being the "short fat one". It makes me sad to think that psycho le cemu will never be making music ever again. I feel as though I've really lost something because of the way daishi felt about himself because of some people's insensitive comments. I hope that whatever he's feeling now daishi will be able to work past this and get treatment. Hopefully he'll realise that we all still love him very much and as long as he's still with us and singing that it will all be okay. He sounds absolutely devistated right now and it breaks my heart to think that hes walking around with so much guilt. I think after reading this I realised that my heart is with him more than anybody else and I wish there was someway to relase him from all his heart ache.

Hide My Heart.......... you said it.
😭
I really feel for Daishi. :(
And of course, Daishi was never fat, and it is a great shame if he would think so. :(
You just said how I was feeling.
I even wrote a letter, last year, and that's one thing I never do. 😌

Does he have an official place where you can send letters? I'd like to take a crack at writing him one if so. All those Japanese classes better be worth something!

Well, I posted mine very shortly after the whole fiasco became public. So I used the PLC address, figuring that mail to Daishi would continue to be sent somewhere (even though I think secretary or agent or someone open...). But I guess that wouldn't work now...

Hmmm, no I suppose it wouldnt. But there must be something because obviouly there are still so many fans that want to send their support. I'll look around and see if I cant find something. When I do I'll post it up here in case anyone else wants to write a letter.
Siffles! :( I can never send a letter to PLC again! Noooooooooo!!!!
😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

There is some positive news about Daishi! 😄

It says on JaME that he is having a solo live on January 16. in Shibuya-O West. The (very short) article is here.

I just really hope that it's the start of an upturn for Daishi - I'm concerned about his health. But this sounds promising... :)

um well i don't know him but i wish him all the best and he has my full suport ^^

Get well soon Daishi we all make mistakes you wouldn't be alive if you didn't ^^

Back
Top Bottom