What's new

please add new features

marquish

後輩
7 Jan 2009
to administrator,
Thanks for great forum,
But please please let me say "Happy Birthday" to the forum friends, would you manage the site so that i could happily do it ?
I hope it would make us feel better to receive wishes from forum friends.

sincerely
marquish

You've been a member for 3 days and have 3 posts, yet you think you have exhausted all of the sites features?

I see tht you don't have any "friends" yet, so I would say the first step is to start posting more and make some friends first. Otherwise wishing your friends a happy birthday is a moot point. 😌

HI Marquish !

If you look at the main forum page, down at the bottom left is a section called TODAY'S BIRTHDAYS. If a member has listed his birthdate/birthday, it will show up there. Then if you wish to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to that member, you can make a post/thread under the section MEMBER LOUNGE in the COMMUNITY section. If you click on the community section you will see a lot of old birthday greetings from the past there. If there already is a thread about a member's birthday, don't be afraid to post your wishes to them there. Good luck!

Uncle Frank

🙂

I see tht you don't have any "friends" yet, so I would say the first step is to start posting more and make some friends first. Otherwise wishing your friends a happy birthday is a moot point. 😌

he still new member and with his long contact in JREF , he'll have a lot of friends ...

Back
Top Bottom