What's new

Ohayoo Gozaimasu!! Minna Sans!!

KeLW

後輩
4 Sep 2006
Hi!!! I've joined this forums through www.Japan-A-Radio.com (free advertisement??)

Im from Singapore and it is a pleasure to meet people all over the world who has interest in the Japanese Language....apprently im a Chinese but i don't take Chinese as a subject (finds no interest in Chinese)....But i do take English!! But please remind me if i make any grammar mistakes....

This forum, from a first impression through views of several threads, i find it very interesting..im a experienced forumer and im learning japanese, juz like most of you do..(or i think..) pls guide me along!!!

welcome to the forum.,,,, nice to see new members joining in...feel free to look around and post as much as you can🙂

Our summer has packed its bags, and is starting to open the door--letting in an air of the autumn to come. The clear skies show up the highest of the peaks that adorn the Japan Alps here in Nagano, as the wind whips up images of the leaves that are yet to start falling.

As I sit here, I would like to welcome you to Jref and I hope that you will stick around and enjoy it to the max !! Your English sounds good enough, so far, that I don't think there would be any need to give you grammatical advice !!

I hope to see you 'round !! 🙂

Its great to see fellow countryman in this forum.
I found this forum while I was searching for "Japanese forum" in yahoo.com.
I joined this forum barely about 2 weeks ago and hope to learn more Japanese from all the people here.

よろしくお願い致します。 ^_^

Back
Top Bottom