What's new

Ohayo gozaimasu

LA31

後輩
10 Feb 2006
Hajime mashite?
I just joined the forum and am having fun learning kanji as not only a means of communication but as an art form. My interests are classical piano, astrophotography and many different forms of artistic expression. Like the smilies and the art people chose under their user names. Very interesting.
Looking forward to meeting new people as friends and hope I can keep up.
Gokigen Yo
LA31

窶堋ィ窶堙坂?堙ヲ窶堋、窶堋イ窶堋エ窶堋「窶堙懌?堋キツ! A big 'good morning' from the Japan Alps !! Welcome to the forum ! It's nice to have you with us and I know you should be able to make good contributions to the fine art work that will be seen here on the forum as well ! I love astronomy as well, although I'm no expert in the field at all--only read the magazine from time to time--but love the pics that Hubble, for example, provide us.

Good luck with your learning of Japanese, and do check out the whole forum--there is a lot of it. Please do post when you can, and share and learn with all of us in this big, world-wide family of friends. See you 'round !!🙂

From Amanogawa

Domo Arigato.
Thanks for the welcome.
I've seen some pretty amazing astrophotography from Japan published in Sky & Telescope in the past 10 years. Unbelievable shots. Some of my equipment has technical instructions in Kanji. I got by without reading but I do wonder what I'm missing. So I'm working on it. <g>:77: :59:

HaroHaro! I'm playing the piano too. Exams next month *shivers* I'm planning on taking up guitar...

Anywayz, welcome! I'm sure you can keep up, as long as you're active! 👍

Back
Top Bottom