What's new

nobody use chat?

A

angel75

hey guys!!!
nobody use chat???:( helllloooo??? moshi moshi!!! bonsoire!!!! ni haw ma!!!

Chat is broken. You can not see other people's text, so even if we did go there, we wouldn't be able to chat. We're all waiting for it to be fixed.

Although this particular subject is in the wrong place, in a sense, I think we can make it stick, because it is our collective personal experience:

Wow...it was such a beautiful morning...the cold of winter was even gone for an early New Year's vacation (X-mas and Thanksgiving don't count here in Japan, really) and I was in the mood to get caught up on some things that I've fallen threateningly too far behind in over the course of these past three weeks....I'm just so damn busy.

Now I got the urge, along with that of warming up another great cup of coffee, to join in on the CHAT...as I had seen a cute angel lurking there...at least according to my listings at the bottom of the main page. I went in, and lol and behold there was a great earthquake, and all reality turned up on its head...it was a cat and mouse chase in a house of mirrows, a road race of moles digging their own to keep up with the pace of those fellow moles--which of course could not be seen. We were touching each other on the planes of non-existence, and yet realizing all the while, that we neither existed either....what more can a person expect of surrealism at its best? In what other worlds of expanded strings of energies could there be such escapeism?

Ah...for that human touch, for that flashing moment of a chance to chat over a warm cup of coffee, the beans of which had come from across the expanse of great waters--where those other mysterious but un-reachable people in CHAT had been just five minutes ago. Where, oh where...can we all be?

wow.....there was a lot of things said right then that were completely unnecessary,but made perfect sense anyways.....very poetic Mars Man,I give you thumbs up for all the unnecessary words you put in those three paragraphs.

Back
Top Bottom