• Sound stupid.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YOUR A DUMB@S$

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

gundamv3

後輩
23 Dec 2002
would members, like all u and me, be able to add quizes to the quiz section, so there would be more, like a ablility that we make the question and answers and pick the right one, or if it is somehting only u *thomas* can do wel could email u the info for it and u set it up

Not just Thomas is entitled to make quizz. It's so far limited to moderators so as to avoid mishandling such as erasing whole quizzes or changing questions. Actually, I made most of the quizzes that are already available 🙂 , which explains my good scores (😊 please excuse me, but I needed to try them out to make sure there were right). ;)

If you would like us to post more quizzes just contact any team member via Private Message. It's a very good idea to boost the quiz section, unfortunately I really don't have a lot of time at the moment. So if you have any ideas, just holler.

:)

:? Where can the quizzes be found? I think I found them once, but now I can't seem to find them again.

that section got dropped when we upgraded the the newest version of VB and swithced servers. no idea on any plans for resurrecting it though...

jeisan said:
that section got dropped when we upgraded the newest version of VB and switched servers. no idea of any plans for resurrecting it though...
I see... so that's why it sounded strange.
You can still go and use my "quiz" to test your state of mind.

Back
Top Bottom