What's new

map of chiba prefecture

el-el

後輩
11 Mar 2006
hi,
does anyone know where i can find a comprehensive map of chiba prefecture - with all the towns and cities? I want to find out where i'm going to be (noda city) in relation to other places. Oh and in english would be great! :)
While i'm at it, does anyone know about public transport both within noda-shi and between it and other cities/towns - to tokyo but also to chiba city etc? If you could just give me a url for this info... if it's available in english...
I'm beginning to think that yes, life would be easier if i was going to be living in a country where i spoke the language! :)
thanks so much ,
el

Forget a map, get google-earth.

I've landmarked all the important locations of my stay to Japan, i even found my girlfriends apartment building, mwaha!.

nurizeko said:
Forget a map, get google-earth.

ahum, google earth you have to download, great program though.

the google Map, shows the same satelite images as google earth!... why? google map.. google earth... HEE both are from google :p

Carlson said:
behold the power of google. damn multi billion dollar company

got a better idea than google map or google earth:p

Respect for the google guys!!!! (except for the china issue)

I can not for the life of me get any information on where I lived in Chiba from either google maps or google earth--- I suppose I need to try at it again since ^^ it's possible--- My old address is like a paragraph.

Google earth is a blast though--- I couldn't recomend it more for time killing pointlessness...

Back
Top Bottom