What's new

Life is Great

nothing last in life, when happiness come sadness waiting in the guest room, when he done with us, they flipping each other. Its not pesimistic point of view, just be realistic, a distance between hope and reality can be dissapointment, when hope fit the reality, there will be no dissapointment in life.

Life maybe cant be always great but it do sometimes, but life can be always simplify, if we have wits to do it.

Do good be good. Admit mistake so one can learn. Dont seek for trouble, but dont run from it when it come.

I can't wait to finally fall in Love with a Japanese girl, 1 year from now :)

I think I might be the happiest man alive then!

Life is great because there is beer, okonomiyaki, cheese, macbooks and sex

Life is great because it's finite. Make it great or watch it slip by .

I can't wait to finally fall in Love with a Japanese girl, 1 year from now :)
I think I might be the happiest man alive then!
I wonder how this roadmap to happiness turned out.

well its great your life is good, i dont personally see the attraction, apart from chatting with me dear friends and worshipping the gods of nature, to me life is like an unwanted present, like socks or sommat, i didnt really ask for it or want it, but someone gave it to me so ill just smile and say ta so i dont hurt there feelings. i drink booze and chat with close friends and feel the gods around me when i walk outside, that gives me some meaning, ruddy boring and not really worth the effort when im not doing them things though.

its the next life in the summerland i look forward to

I agree with Davey! Even the smallest things and pleasures can lighten up your day! Sex in particular lol!
In any case I believe that no matter what, life is worth living. It's normal there will sometimes be sorrow, how could we perceive happiness otherwise? And that's the beauty of it! We only have the concept of life because death also exists, and thank god it does, or else we'd live on forever. we have difficulties enough finding meaning in this short life time of ours, let alone eternity. That said, I do believe one should live to their fullest, experience all that you can cause life is experiencing new things over and over again, never being satisfied, always longing for more. And here's the oxymoron: we always want more and yet, we have so little time at our disposal. An instant could be worth hours, and hours could be reduced to an instant, that's up to us.

i dont like life, it be to much of a struggle and troublesome, i long for the next world, the afterlife, the summerland

What is so hard about your life? You're free to exit it any time you like, you know.

it feels like i be wasting it, it just feels like to much trouble to be worth it

i be stuck in colege 2 days a week learning rubish i cant change course cos it be to late and i cant find a course id like to do, i be thinking about leaving but there arent a lot of jobs about, colege gave me money that be why i only went to there in the first place, i wanted a job at 16 but couldnt find one

i have been suicidal before, and i did try it once, but failed, i would like to join the army or sommat but couldnt get past the physical, at least dying for your country and queen is more honourable than suicide but i became friends with someone and she helped me beat me depression, but i still get depressed sometimes i feel like a waste.

What is so hard about your life? You're free to exit it any time you like, you know.

i feel so alone, loneliness be the worst torture there be, it be never-ending agony, much of the time i dont feel it cos i go on the internet and chat with mates and i drink booze which makes the pain go away, but sometimes i see lads with wifes, girlfriends whatever and bairns, they be so happy, i find it hard not to cry cos that be what i want, but i feel so lonely

the most bitter pill to swallow be that some lads have lasses and bairns but dont apreciate them, that be really hard cos i just want a family and would give owt for one but i cant get one

and i feel useless and a failure and a burden on people, i feel worthless, i just want it to stop!

i feel so alone, loneliness be the worst torture there be, it be never-ending agony, much of the time i dont feel it cos i go on the internet and chat with mates and i drink booze which makes the pain go away, but sometimes i see lads with wifes, girlfriends whatever and bairns, they be so happy, i find it hard not to cry cos that be what i want, but i feel so lonely

the most bitter pill to swallow be that some lads have lasses and bairns but dont apreciate them, that be really hard cos i just want a family and would give owt for one but i cant get one

and i feel useless and a failure and a burden on people, i feel worthless, i just want it to stop!

Helping others is a great help for depression. Here in the states we have a medical helper called "personal care attendant". They only need around 20 hours training before they can go to elderly people's homes to help them. It helps them stay out of the nursing homes and hospitals. With the elderly population growing in leaps and bounds , help is desperately needed. Knowing you are doing something that is real inportant will make you feel better about yourself and life. Worth checking into.

Uncle Frank

Back
Top Bottom