What's new

Kyuusyuu Youth Hostels?

Thanks.

Yeah I know this site too. Youth Hostels in JAPAN But I was looking for a specific recommendation from a place someone has been :)

What about random places to day trip to from Fukuoka? Nature type, Random out in the country type places? Any recommendations welcome!

im gonna bump this thread cus im thinking of heading over to fukuoka still and im looking for some nice accommodation thats cheap. Nice links!!! arigato- 🙂

Porl''

I ended up staying 3 nights at a friends house, 1 night in a youth hostel, the one up on Yakiyama, at Nanzouin mae station, 1 night sleeping outside actually with one more crazy gaijin friend at the top of the ruins of fukuoka castle, and 2 more nights with friends.

The hostel is far far away from the station, you gotta bus and stuff, but, hey. It's nice. You can do sight seeing up there too They got a 横になっている仏像。 like one of those lying down buddahs things. It will take about one hour to get back into hakata.

Fukuoka is really cool. NIce place. Highly recommended for living!

thanks for the info 🙂

which airport did you fly into? i have been looking for prices to kitakyushu airport but i am struggling for cheap prices. And my friend said that Fukuoka airport is 2 hours away from fukuoka city. :?

Porl''

I have to recommend the Hostel in downtown Fukuoka city. I originally planned on spending one night there, but changed my mind and spent 3 after I arrived! If it's still up and running, (it was 3 years ago) you should check it out. Basically, it was a hotel running a hostel discount. You get all the benefits of having an actual hotel room for the price of a hostel! (Plus no curfew.)

was that the sunsky hotel? that looks just like a hotel but with cheap prices 🙂 that is the one i am thinking of stopping in :)

Paul''

I'm not sure, but it was in the Loney Planet guide book. Or, as I like to call it, the lonely tourist.

Use the Fukuoka Airport, it is so close to the city it's crazy.
I like fukuoka a lot... Ocean, mountains, city, yatai. got everything. even the funny dialect.

Back
Top Bottom