• Don't like both at all!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never seen one before

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • I like both.

Votes: 14 37.8%

• Total voters
i like woman take off there kimono.... 😊

no i think the kimono is a beautifull thing, how to wear the 3 layers, the obi. and the open back... the colors of the season

( am i right?)

I think they're both gorgeous, absolutely, gorgeous. Among the most beautiful garments in the world! The traditional Japanese clothing is genious in my opinion, at the same time it's very traditional but also very modern.. and some of today's Japanese designers(Junya Watanabe for example) get their inspiration/ideas from those traditional ideas and ways of making clothes. Especially the way the clothes are folded, they are flat when you're not wearing them, and then when you put them on they're like sculptures..amazing! In a way very simple, and genious in that simplicity, and on the other hand very complex (the rules in making&wearing them).
And I do also think that they're nice to wear. I love the obi in kimono, when it fits you tightly, keeps you straight. Now i go to kendo 2-5 times a week so i can wear the hakama&keiko-gi then, even though I can't wear kimono&yukata here in Finland..so some comfort at least ;)

P.S. ...btw, someone asked about hakama. You can easily order those via internet, for example www.kendoshop.com, www.tozando.com, www.e-bogu.com.. Price depends on quality, dying method, freight etc..

Back
Top Bottom