What's new

Just a few questions about traveling to Japan?

From my experiences, you should have no trouble going into any parts of Japan... EVERY person I ran across from Osaka, Tokyo, all the way through Yokohama, were the nicest people I have met. Never did I have a wierd feeling about anyone around me (other than the crossdressers in Kabukicho, but thats a story of its own lol). The biggest thing to maybe watch for in Roppongi is the Navy guys :) Other then that hope you have a good trip, and all goes well..

I can answer a lot of questions you may have just shoot me a msg.

Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I guess its okay since its my own, and its better to revive an old thread than start a new one. Okay my question has to deal with the trains. What is the best and which lines to take from my hotel to the Budokan (I am going to a concert there). Now my hotel is a bit far from it I know, but I have no idea how to to the Budokan. I have tried reading the subway maps but it just confuses me and gives me a headache.

Now this is my hotel and where it is located http://www.kangetsu.com/sub8.htm Now I know that the Budokan is in Kitanomaru Park and that my stop is Kudanshita Station. But that is all I know. And like I said earlier I try reading the maps but they just give me an headache.

Nana007 said:
Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I guess its okay since its my own, and its better to revive an old thread than start a new one. Okay my question has to deal with the trains. What is the best and which lines to take from my hotel to the Budokan (I am going to a concert there). Now my hotel is a bit far from it I know, but I have no idea how to to the Budokan. I have tried reading the subway maps but it just confuses me and gives me a headache.
Now this is my hotel and where it is located http://www.kangetsu.com/sub8.htm Now I know that the Budokan is in Kitanomaru Park and that my stop is Kudanshita Station. But that is all I know. And like I said earlier I try reading the maps but they just give me an headache.

I would take the train to Gotanda station to catch the Yamanote Line. Take the Yamanote train to Tokyo Station. Walk from Tokyo Station to Otemachi Station to get the Tozai Line to Kudanshita Station and exit there.

Back
Top Bottom