What's new

iru past tense

D

dark_secrester

iru, to exist...

Okay, Sounds like a stupid nooby question (which it is) but im really confused. I am not very good at changing tenses, so if anybody will be kind enough to help me. Plus could yo help mewth the odd verbs that don't seem to fit in any actual section. Please will someone help me.

I've thrown my textbook away (out cycling and it got soaking so...)

Yeah, thanks to anyone who helps.
Sorry to be adding more useless topics, but I haven't a textbook and googling it didn't help (It is all confusing stuff and most of it is stuff that I don't want to cover yet, or seems like it was written by a proffesor at cambridge university... 😊

Thanks i advance!
ja mata ne.

Judging from your topic you only wonder about the past tense, right?
The past tense of iru (to exist, to be) would be ita (short form) imashita (masu-form).

And about those verbs that don't fit in any actual section... I'm not really sure which ones you're talking about.

(Btw, this page: www[.]guidetojapanese.org/ should probably have some conjugation chart, even if I'm not finding it atm :).)

Cheers mate. Thanks.

I am going to have to replace my computer. NOTHING works on it (and I just had to reformat it(the third time this month) because it ust keeps breaking.)

Thanks! Sorry to be asking stupid questions.
arigatou.

Back
Top Bottom