What's new

IQ test.

misa.j

先輩
6 May 2004
This test is fun. I found out that I am not as inteligent as I thought I was, it took me more that 46 minutes....
:auch:

READ FIRST . . . THEN ENTER THE SITE.

The rules to the game are written below and there's the website address where the game is located...just hit the big circular button and it takes you to the game. Apparently this is an IQ test given to employees in Japan. Everybody has to cross the river.

The following rules apply:
キ Only 2 persons on the raft at a time
キ The father can not stay with any of the daughters without their mother's presence
キ The mother can not stay with any of the sons without their father's presence
キ The thief (striped shirt) can not stay alone with any family member
キ Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft
キ To move the people, click on them
キ To move the raft, click on the red balls

http://freeweb.siol.net/danej/riverIQGame.swf

It took me about 10 minutes to get them all to the other side, but does it give you any score or do they just stand over there throwing their hands up?! I hit the button on bottom right and it started it over?

I forgot about the score.

Result: .. If you succeed in . . .. .
v 4 minutes: You are a Genius
v 6 minutes: You are exceptionally intelligent
v 10 minutes: You are very intelligent
v 20 minutes: You are average
v 25 minutes: You are a bit slow
v 30 minutes or more: You are terrible

Yeah, I am terrible. :LOL: :LOL:

It took me about two minutes to do it the second time, and I think it was about three times that the first time, so I guess it took me six minutes. I guess I'm only "very intelligent."

I thought that the site would be in Japanese since you said that it's used in Japan, so I was a bit surprised when I saw "ナ?テ溪?邸." Soon after that, though, I realized that it was all in Chinese. That had me worried for a second: I thought I couldn't read anymore!

Glenn said:
I thought that the site would be in Japanese since you said that it's used in Japan, so I was a bit surprised when I saw "玩法." Soon after that, though, I realized that it was all in Chinese. That had me worried for a second: I thought I couldn't read anymore!
Jeez, I am sorry for the confusion. I actually found the game in the forum my husband uses, and I missed the part "used in Japan", but it was written in Chinese.

:p 🙇‍♂️

No problem. Perhaps it warmed my brain up for the game. By the way, was no one else frustrated by that thing? I was ready to kill someone for a little while. Maybe I just need to relax....

Do they all have to be on the other side of the river at the same time, or do they only have to get to the other side once, and once they return it still counts as being on the other side. Just want to clear that up before I do the test. Heh.

King of Tokyo,
Yeah, they do all have to be on the other side at the same time.
Don't worry, it won't take you as much time as it did to me. Did you see how long it took for me to figure that out?
I must be sooo sloow...

Six minutes. I thought it was very challenging. In fact, I don't know if I could do that again. :p What a nice test misa j.!

I tried.

I failed.

Miserably.

That's an understatement.

A big one at that.

I'm stupid! 😭

And that is also a BIG understatement.

Back
Top Bottom