What's new

Hiya

hitsugi_kitty

先輩
28 Nov 2005
Hello, ive just joined so thought Id introduce myself! My name's Abby and Im from Hampshire in England, but living in Cardiff (wales) at the moment. I'm 20 and in my final year of a psychology BSc at Cardiff University.

My sister first got me interested in Japan through films like Gohatto, Ichi the killer etc. but basically anything with Ryuhei Matsuda or Asano Tadanobu in! Also love the anime's Gravitation, Escaflowne and Yami no Matsui. So it just went from there and now im obsessed with Jrock and Visual Kei, but no one understands where im coming from! My favourite bands at the moment would have to be L'arc-en-ciel, Nightmare, Gazette and Miyavi.

I visited my sister when she was in japan with the JET programme and absolutely loved it so hopefully il get to do something similar in a couple of years

Anyway, hopefully see you guys later!! 🙂

I think I've said hi already, but, welcome! 🙂 😎
It's nice to see another j-rock fan from the UK... 😄

I'm normally so careful not to spam non-j-pop boards with j-music related stuff... but, being as it's your name an all... here's a picture of Hitsugi... just so that people know what you're referring to, of course! :p

Hello and welcome to the forum. Have fun:) 🙂
Had a bit of snow in Wales, hope you can dig your way out.
@Kinsao: Is that a woman?:? :devilish:

Yup yup - Hitsugi is most DEFINITELY a man. :giggle:
If you saw him on video, Mike, you wouldn't be in any doubt. :)

Ah, just the reaction I was waiting for. Not as indignant as I thought it would be though. I'll stop stirring now

@ Mycernius: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:giggle: j/k......... Course, we know you aren't really suffering from Gender Disrecognition Disorder.... 😏

Back
Top Bottom