What's new

Happy Birthday Thomas!!!

Davey

先輩
Contributor
5 Feb 2005
Hooray Hooray it is Thomas his birthday today!

We are going to celebrate that here
with some fancy Austria Beer!
You have done such a great job on the forum
that we will give you a nice jorum.

We wish you all the best in the upcoming years
and that you will keep working on the forum without fears.

That your bicycle will stay in good shape
so don't use it on the fire escape.

Enjoy your day mate!

Were it not for a long-standing personal policy of not participating in introduction and birthday threads, I would take take this opportunity to wish you a Happy Birthday.

Last edited:
From the heart of Japan, the roof of the world as I see it, I send my birthday wishes ! (and I'll toast to that with you later, in person, up here on the roof of the world!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS !!!

Thanks for all your felicitations, I am very touched.

@ Davey: I didn't know you were a poet. Anything that rhymes with "beer" must be good.

@ Mike: I'm honoured, I really am. And no smilies in my post.

@ Oli: I still owe you an email. That beer on the roof of the world seems within reach.

Thanks again everyone!

Thanks, I really appreciate it.
Although at my age you don't want to be reminded anymore...

So do like I did and remove the information from your profile.

I don't mind anybody knowing my age (46); I just didn't want any happy birthday threads with my name on them and I got tired of removing the data every year a few days before my birthday and then putting it back afterwards.

Haha, that's not what I meant, Mike. And if I'm not mistaken, birthdays are not a required field in the member profile.

I'm pleased that we care for each other here at the forum - after all, some of us have known each other for almost a decade. The point I wanted to make as that with the years progressing, it just appears that the time lapsed between two birthdays gets shorter and shorter.

Back
Top Bottom