What's new

Happy birthday, Frank!

Happy birthday, Frank-san!:)
I hope so, too. TV news reported about the heavy snow in the east coast region of the US also here in Japan.

We were very lucky here in Maine , the storm went out to sea and missed us. Even better , this week will be above freezing almost all week so it will melt a lot of the snow we have on the ground. No one on my dad's side of the family lived beyond 65 years old , so I am very happy to make it to 66. Thank you for the good wishes !

Happy birthday Frank!!!!!
I'll enjoy my beer tonight and toast on you!

We are having a very easy winter this year so far. Only 3 small storms with light powder snow. I have two very big snow blowers (a spare backup if needed.) A normal storm still takes about 2 hours to finish cleanup. Years ago I installed a metal roof , not knowing the snow all falls down at once in a big avalanche that would kill you if you were under it. Now when there is a snow storm , I've learned to clear all the snow off the roof first and then snow blow. Global warming seems to be making life easier. When I was a child , we had snow on the ground from November to April. Now we get our storms in just January and February for the most part and temperatures are about 10 to 20 degrees warmer.
Thanks again for the birthday wishes.

Back
Top Bottom