What's new

Ghost

RukaNightmare said:
^ I heard abt that news of them going to announce someone's departure but i forgot to check it out... So it's hisui~ ;__; I kinda liked him ;__; Why is this scenario so much like an cafe???! It's the more girlish* person who's leaving ;___; *Sorry could find a word
Yeahh.. it's kinda an cafe-like indeed. They say they have a new start.. >__< Im very curious about that though... There new single come out 29.8.07 I wonder if the single is the begin of the new GHOST.

Amaya: Although I felt sad that Hisui left, I was wayyy more relieved that Kousei didn't leave... Seriously, I would feel really bad if it was him who left, but I am still sad because I knew GHOST because of hisui...

;___; I can't believe he left, he was so perfect for the band... But im sure the next guitarist will be good to, and does anyone know if Hisui is planning on joining any other bands? I still wanna see him making music and stuff ;o;...

The email i got from kousei was from a site that he joined it's called
www.meropar.jp you can make a little animal thing XDDD I joined it to and made one then i found his and added him, so he emailed me saying Thanks for adding him and introducing him self TwT!!

Amaya: Although I felt sad that Hisui left, I was wayyy more relieved that Kousei didn't leave... Seriously, I would feel really bad if it was him who left, but I am still sad because I knew GHOST because of hisui...
I felt completly the same way. I felt really sad that Hisui left but I really love Kousei's voice. That's one of the reasons why I begon to listen too Ghost. I think his voice make/is ghost. (hehe if you know what I mean xD) That's why i was relieved that Hisui left. But I really hope Hisui gives a explanation for his leaving. Though i was relieved... I'm still sad. Ghost is ghost with all the five members.

@Hitsugi: Ahhh thats so cute~!! And that site looks so cool too ^^

Back
Top Bottom