What's new

First travel to japan

Philip

後輩
13 Dec 2005
Hey I'm planning on visiting japan for 2 weeks. It would be great if any of you could recommend, places to visit (cities, small towns, nature areas etc.), when you travel to japan for the first time. I haven't deciced wich season of the year it will be. But some good suggestions would be higly appreciated :)

Thanks! For how long, would be good to visit japan, when it's your first trip?

Could you please specify, why i should visit kyoto? Some famous attractions etc.

There's Kiyomizu, Heian Jingu, Nijo Castle, Kinkaku-ji (Golden Pavilion) and the Kyoto shopping districts are just few of the things for a visitor to check out.

also, there's the gion and ponto-cho districts in Kyoto; although if your looking for a cheap good time then i'd go somewhere else!

Hi Philip,

Try this website //japan-i.jp/explorejapan/index.html
I am sure you'll find some nice places to visit. I became an instant fan after visiting it.
I personally think it's better than Japanguide.com

I hope it will help you

Shin

Japan

There is so much to see and do in Japan, especially in 2 weeks. You could try and see a little of alot of places or really see somewhere indepth. I have been to Japan only once for 5 days and it was certainly not enough. Stayed in Osaka and did a day trip by train to Kyoto. Osaka has the most amazing food experiences I have had and is really, really cheap to eat out. I would definately also recommend checking out the shrines, etc in Kyoto. Both amazing places and I could see myself spending 2 weeks in just Osaka and Kyoto alone. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom