What's new

fanfiction challenge

Honey Vanity

後輩
29 Jan 2006
Aw man.

I for one am a HUGE fanfiction fan so its kinda sad to not see anything of it here in its own lil section.

So here goes.

Id like to offer up a challenge to all you writters out there to write a a fic about your fav jrocker / anime chara in the form of 50 sentaces. If you want to put them all together or keep them seperate thats cool but the point is short and sweet here people.

Once you have it post below to share and then post your own challenge!

50 sentences! waah! :cry: that's not enough to for a story--at least something with a good flow. short and sweet eh? hmm...why don't you post one first? :p

Ok... here goes a small onw (in a rush cos Ive gotta go to work in 10 min)

" Gakuto-sama was standin still up in Tokio tower, looking out the windows to that beautiful landscape. His career had ended in the most cutting and sudden way by that little selfish prince called Miyavi; but somehow he wasn't sad. It was no the end he had planned, but it was alright. So he was there, letting go all of his memories with the sunset.
In the crowd, he heard the known steps of an old friend. He was the only one left.
- Hyde... You came.
- I knew I'd find you here. Aren't you sad?
- I'm alright.. I find it strange but can't deny it feels good. It's good to be relieved from all those lies I lived in. I wish... I could die within this life.
- What do you mean? I thought that, after half millenium you had already found a kind of life you liked.
- No. After half a millenium, I come to realize I.. have no place for myself anymore. This is not about my career, is about my life and this corrupted body.

Hyde stood silent besides him til the sun disappead. The sky was clear and they saw the beautiful silver moon bigger than ever. They were left alone.

- Are you saying good bye to this world, Gackt?
- Kind of... If you aid...
- I will.

He took the gun hidden in his jacket, aim at Gackt and shot... Next day, all you can see is a shadow staining the floor, and during fullmoon nights, the shape of two man staring trough the windows..."

Did I overpassed??? I cant count,you tell me!!!!!!!!! Bye!

Back
Top Bottom