What's new

Essay help

Glitter.gummy

Registered
12 Jun 2021
Im still new to Japanese and I had to write an essay. Can you guys tell me if it makes sense? Any help would be appreciated.

私の夢は医者になることでした。 私は生物学と化学が得意でした。 入学試験の準備を始めました。 私は軍医に申し込むつもりでした。 物理テスト、生物学および化学テストがありました。 化学試験以外はすべて合格しました。 私はギャル・イヤーを取り、自分の選択を再評価しました。 ジャオアン語を勉強しようと思ったのはその時です。 私は8年生からこの言語に興味を持っています。 私は自分でホワイティングシステムを学んでいました。 ほんとうに楽しかった。 それで私はfusjefjdje大学に出願し、受け入れられました。 私は今、日本語を学ぶという夢を実現する準備をしています。 私が怠け者であることをやめれば、それはです。

It is mostly understandable, except for a few places and a few pieces of vocabulary.
As you probably know, in Japanese, you don't always need to refer to the subject of the sentence once it has already been established. So you can take the "私は" off of about half of the sentences in the essay and it will be fine (it will be an improvement).
In the second sentence, you are saying you were good at biology and chemistry, and the implication is that you are no longer good at those. I don't understand, you wanted to join the army and become a medical officer in the army, and then gave up that dream when you didn't pass the chemistry test? You were already in the army, or were going into the army?
I don't understand ギャル・イヤー. Maybe you mean "gap year"?
I don't understand ジャオアン語.
受け入れられました > I think its better to say 受かりました。
日本語を学ぶという梅を実現する準備 sounds slightly odd since you are clearly already studying Japanese. I would say something like 実現するようにがんばっています。(努力しています)
The last line: I understand it, but it doesn't work so well in Japanese. I would drop the last sentence or replace with something more neutral.

Back
Top Bottom