What's new

Services Counselling available - live happy

keris

Registered
15 Jun 2016
Hi everyone,

I want to start off by saying that life is an amazing gift and we all have something to contribute whether or not you see it now. There is always a plan and a road we can take to make us happy and for the other loved ones around us. Sometimes the feelings of not being good enough can hurt by making you not wanting to be around others, be involved, even at times crippling you from doing what you are wishing to achieve.

Sadness, depression, loneliness, the unknown can make anyone feel weak or upset and unsettled on the future. I offer my service and assistance to anyone that may have one of these or similar feelings. Never feel ashamed of what your are going through but please do seek help from the correct place. Without talking about it with the right people may leave you still feeling stranded.

I believe very much so in having a place to go to that is safe and secure, being able to share your thoughts and get extra help is a fantastic thing. Everything that is said will be kept confidential for you and will have on going support.

Please inbox me on details and locations if you wish to find out more information.

Best wishes
Keris

P.S.

Skype sessions are available if you are out of Kansai prefecture.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom