What's new

can't save images w/signature.

Goldiegirl

先輩
10 Aug 2006
So what it the magic to get a picture to save with your signature. I made sure that my pictures were the right size, and when I try to save all I get is a note saying unable to save image :pWhat do you do? I see everyone with cool pictures and moving ones too...I want that! I keep trying and trying...HELP please anyone! Thanks! GG

Don't feel bad !

I never can remember how to work it. I wish sigs worked as easy as the avatar section does.

Uncle Frank

:(

Well it sure reads easy. You select your picture and then upload...of course making sure you are in the proper size restrictions...and voila...NOTHING...there has to be a special trick! Thanks for the understanding Uncle Frank! :)

I'm having this problem too.
I have my signature image which is 500x150 and less than 19.5kb, yet it still says the same thing "unable to save image". I have tried different file types, Jpeg, GIF, PNG, bmp etc but it still doesn't work. I love my new sig but can't use it!! lol heeeeeelp

If you look at the JREF Forum Rules, you'll find that your image is still larger than the maximum allowed. If you have text as well, it has to be even smaller.

Forum Rules

Back
Top Bottom