What's new

Bic Camera online - payment?

14 Jun 2008
Hi, I'm looking at the the Bic Camera website (www.biccamera.com) and if anyone has used this website before and got any idea on the best method of payment to use. Do they except cash-on-delivery / convenience store payment or is it credit-card only?

Even if someone with descent Japanese ability could direct me to the right page - I've filled my shopping basket without too much difficulty, but I can't for the life of me find the help page.... :p

Any help would be greatly appreciated 👍

It's as big as life right at the top of the page, right where you'd expect it to be.

Click on 総合案内 and then read お支払い方法. See the 代金引換配送 section for C.O.D. information. See セブン-イレブン決済 for information on paying at 7-11.

("Decent"....not "descent"....that's an entirely different word).

Apologies!! I don't have the privilege of coming on the net that often.

Thanks very much for pointing me in the right direction, looks like I need to brush up on my Kanji, (and my spelling for that matter :p )

Consider it appreciated!

Apologies!! I don't have the privilege of coming on the net that often.

You sh*t your friends and I'll sh*t mine, but let's not sh*t one another. You were here at least once several hours after I answered your inquiry; I always check to see the last date/time of activity on JREF before making a post like the second one. (It shows up in your User Profile, so find a different fib for next time).

Yes, Kiva is amazing. My little bit of money has bounced from here to Cambodia to Africa and is currently helping a guy in South America.

Yes and computers are great but they don't tell the whole story, it's tricky sometimes when you are at work, as I'm sure you know!!

Back
Top Bottom