What's new

AU/KDDI Mobile phone (english) for sale

svrkprabhakar

後輩
13 Apr 2008
Hi,
I have a AU/KDDI mobile phone for sale.
Model: Toshiba A5516T (toshiba.co.jp/product/etsg/cmt/au/a5516t/a5516t_menu_nf.htm)
Features [toshiba.co.jp/product/etsg/cmt/au/a5516t/a5516t_spec_nf.htm] (add w w w thing in the beginning of this url to visit the website, I had to remove it as the site was not allowing me to post the links)
Black, 1 MP camera, 20 MB internal memory, address book, internet, Cmail, email, notepad, alarm etc etc.
Accessories: Charging adapter.
Usage period: nearly 2.5 years (Oct 2005-March 2008)
Price (Negotiable): 5000 Yen (including postage not exceeding postal charges 1500 yen)
Condition: Good (Screen: Excellent, sides: Some scratches, bottom: relatively more scratches. No deep scratches anywhere on the body)
Photos: Attached. More photos can be sent by email upon request including sample pictures taken from this mobile.
Manual: Online manual: au.kddi.com/manual/a5516t/index.html

Call me at 080-5631-0541, or email me to sivapuram.prabhakar@gmail dot com

Regards
Prabhakar

Last edited:
speaking of this should there be a buy/sell section of JREF, for buying/selling/trading/getting rid of stuff
- only for items within Japan?

I mean, with restrictions... for example only 30 posts and up or something.

Not positive how it works..............................

but up at the top next to GALLERY and PRACTICAL is a section to sell & buy called CLASSIFIEDS that might fill the bill . I think even a new member can post there. I've never used it, so I'm not positve about it.

Uncle Frank

I'm a little curious why anyone would pay anything for a used AU mobile telephone. The updated version of this model can be had for 0 yen with a new AU contract.

Any existing AU customer knows that if they keep their handset for 13 months they can upgrade to a new device and keep their existing number for next to nothing.

--

So, do you suggest me to remove this ad? I posted as I have seen some secondhand mobiles being sold at much higher price in Akihabara. Any way, I reduced the price just in case.

Might work out for............................

someone who was only going to be in Japan for a short time or someone who doesn't know how to go about setting up to get one?

Uncle Frank

Back
Top Bottom