What's new

Asian Kung-Fu Generation

I'm also a big fan of AKFG. The first song I heard of them was 'Haruka Kanata' (used as intro song for 'Naruto') and it blew me away. My favorite songs of them must be:

Haruka Kanata ()
Kimi to iu hana ()
Re:Re ()
Rewrite ()
Sakurasou ()
Angou no waltz ()
Ao no uta ()
Blackout ()
Butterfly ()
Kimi no machi made ()
Loop & Loop (- YouTube)
Mafuyu no dance (- YouTube)
Mirai no kakera (- YouTube)
Rojiura no usagi (- YouTube)
World Apart (- YouTube)

I'm definetly going to attend a concert of them someday in Japan.

Yay Ajikan! Im a HUGE fan!

Fav songs Jihei Tansaku, Need Your Love,
Mirai no Kakera, After Dark, Rewrite, Entrance,
and of course the famous song Haruka Kanata!
I love all their songs but i wont post them all .

Ajikan is the whole reason why i fell in love
with Jrock, they will always be my favorite band

I wish i could see them in concert

AKFG's Nano-Mugan fes is going to begin in 3 months other bands that are coming are.

Ash From the (UK)
Straightener 😄
The young punx (UK)
Ellegarden :win:
Art School ✌️
Space Cowboy(UK)
And so much more...

This will all be held at Yokohama Arena the door's will open at 11:00 and The Concert will start at 12:30👍

I listen to AKFG like it's my job... I have like all their albums and everything. They make my days alot better... Does anyone know when their next album is comin out... I just got World World World, It's amazing, as usual.

This will be another concert ill have to miss. First Ellegarden then L'arc en ciel and now AKFG? Why dose the world hate me?:(

This band were one of my first favourite Japanese bands. You can listen to alot of there stuff here imeem.com/ichigokillerpete/playlist/nD2PEYJd/asian_kungfu_generation_music_music_playlist/

This band were one of my first favourite Japanese bands. You can listen to alot of there stuff here imeem.com/ichigokillerpete/playlist/nD2PEYJd/asian_kungfu_generation_music_music_playlist/
They were also my first band aruound 2004 the first song was Loop & Loop.

I've been listening to World World World lately. While it isn't as good as Fanclub (Their best, imo) it is still pretty damn decent.

Good New's everyone in 2009, Asian kung fu generation will do a World Tour with Weezer.

Back
Top Bottom