What's new

Ahoy!

Hanza

後輩
22 Jan 2006
Hello everyone... i am new here, so i decided to say hello... i live in the us and hope to someday go to japan and probably live there.
Everything about japan interests me... The people, language, new and old culture, music, religion, and especially the martial arts!
i am somewhat new to learning the language so bare with me. I know the sentence structure and i know of the 3 alphabets, but have not memorized much of them yet. i also know about the conjugation and all that good stuff.
i really want to learn so please help!
well, thats enough out of me for now.
See ya later!
(" ja ne" in japanese i think 😌 )

A Great Big Welcome from the Japan Alps !! Howdy there Hanza san !!

I wish you all the luck with your learning Japanese and about Japan. It will of course take more than just luck, please do not give up. You can find a number of folks that can give you good advice and help there in the Linguistic area.

Post is as many places as you are interested in, and enjoy it all. Hope to talk with you later !!! 🙂

What's up Hanza! Well, post as much as you can. You have a lot of catching up to do. See you around bud.

I'm kinda late posting here... Ah well.
I'm Exctive Officer {CFS}d3jake with a British accent reporting for duty! Oh, and Welcome to the forums!

Back
Top Bottom