What's new

A bit random...

riyko! *sob....* how much did u pay for that toshiya bass u broke? :(

and i wanted to get kaorus guitar from that ebay store.....but i wish it could be super hawttttttt pink or black+pink..... *hides in corner* leave me and my black and pink obsession alone T_T

pinkkillerkisou said:
I've seen those replicas on ebay but they are a blinking fortune if I remember correct... :eek: :LOL:
@riyko - There's this nifty little gadget called a bass in a box that you can plug headphones and the bass in. It's like $25 or something... I don't have one but I've seen them... I just plug headphones into my amp... it seems no one appreciates my bass playing so I must when anyone is home :sick:
I never knew that I should invent in one if I get brave enough to play my bass with an amp, my parents don't mind me playing my acoustic guitar in the house, but if I want to play my electric or bass guitar I have to go outside and play them :eek:

@ boobiebutt I paid $2,595.78 for mine or 304,500 yen for it. I got it over in Japan when I went last year. I got the ESP replica one and not the edwards one. The edwards one costs $848.35 or 99,500 yen

2595 dollars?!?!!? WHAT THE HELL!?!?! would u like to throw a small portion of that money this way?!!? T_T im poor.....

haha I wish I could, I don't have much money now. *looks in wallet* $20 is all I have :(

I've played acoustic guitar for - well, thinking realistically - about 22 years (I can never remember not playing it, but I doubt if I was actually born with one, lol) I started off with a ukelele and moved up to a 3/4 size acoustic XDD. And electric for 10 years.

I have to play my electric with headphones :( I don't live with anyone but I have joined-on neighbours on both sides :eek: It's not so good but... *sigh*

I played acoustic very young for a couple years and electric a couple months when I was 16... I didn't really like it. I've been playing bass about a year and a half now.

*feels nub* :D i wish i was one of those azn kids forced by their parents to play some form of instrument when i was like 3 years old haha i would be so kick butt now..

Acoustic I have 3 years of learning, but considering I haven't touched a guitar in two years, Lets just say I have none since I am pretty sure my already amateur skills are like gone, although I can still read music so that counts for something right? right!? RIGHT???!!! Nah, who am I kidding.

Never played an electric, but I do want to learn. Maybe in the summer I will take some lessons.

Well, although I have played electric for 10 years, I had a 4-year break in my early 20s due to illness. 😭 I got so rusty... :( :(
since then I play again since just over one year. 😌

Okay this has absolutely nothing to do with J-rock, and everything to do with food. If you live in the U.S and close to a Papa Johns, you can get a free one topping medium pizza the only charge is a $1.25 delivery charge. I got this from my coworker and Papa Johns must be pissed cause I work in a pretty big office, and my coworker has been telling everyone. If your hungry pm me and I will give you the code. Oh and this promotion ends today so if you want it do it it quick.

Guitar- 1 year. I play from sound..I have no clue what the **** chord I strike. :LOL: I am serious. I play without knowing what chords I am playing.

Back
Top Bottom