What's new

愛よ!

I usually go in there when I log in! But... if it's 6pm here, it may be 5am somewhere else... hehe so I only occasionally see someone in the chat room. :)

Annubis said:
I usually go in there when I log in! But... if it's 6pm here, it may be 5am somewhere else... hehe so I only occasionally see someone in the chat room. :)
How do you get there?That is a hypothetical question.I don't judge people. Where do you see ?
I am so glad you find this amusing, .Does "it" still refer to ?

I get there by clicking the chat link. Sometimes I see Uncle Frank, and Mars Man and Midori san... and others... sorry if I can't remember your names off the top of my head. But yeah, all this in the chat room! And it is lots of fun! It refers to time... I'm afraid I usually see people who are awake at the same time as I am. That would make sense wouldn't it.

Annubis said:
I get there by clicking the chat link. Sometimes I see Uncle Frank, and Mars Man and Midori san... and others... sorry if I can't remember your names off the top of my head. But yeah, all this in the chat room! And it is lots of fun! It refers to time... I'm afraid and I usually see people who are awake at the same time as I am. That would make sense wouldn't it.
Where did you get it?Where do you see ?Do you have any conditions I should know about?
There is no need to apologize. Try it.Interesting.
All?Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans?
Where do you see ?Perhaps it would.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom