What's new

Zelda Movie

Raymond

先輩
27 Oct 2004
What do you think of a zelda movie? Should Nintendo make a zelda movie? That would be fun! Or is it just me who thinks so? :p

There has been rumor of it but I don't think it's going to happen in the next four years to be honest with you all. Why? There are other franchises that are being tended to right now, such as Halo, Prince of Persia, and other video games that are much more popular.
Why would a producer waste their time on Zelda?

I don't think a Zelda movie would be a smart choice - especially not now that they completely ruined it's reputation with that atrocious Wind Wanker :eek:

Ruined it's reputation? Wind Waker is easily the best Zelda game yet and it practically saved the Gamecube in 2003. They didn't ruin anything, just made a supergreat game as usual.

I agree with joel.. it's not nintendo's fault there are so many narrow minded people that can't see fantastic gameplay through their cell shading-hating eyes.

I love cel-shading, and I did play Wind Waker. It was a decent game but still. That's not why the chances of getting a movie out of the series is slim. The chances are slim because the series sucks. Why would people pay to go see some elf-like boy prance around in his tights killing things? It just doesn't mix!
On the other hand. Let's take Halo into consideration.
There is a badass main character named Master Chief. He fights the covenent on a almost daily basis. He is a cyborg, He is mysterious! He has a hot AI giving him orders most of the time and her name is Cortana. Master Chief has a goal too! He has to destroy the covenent. You don't even have to have the flood mentioned in the film to make it good. -__-

No, computer games becoming films is not a good idea. Except for Super Mario Brothers. That was ace. Besides that, no, don't do it. Ever. And I agree that Wind Waker was fantastique.

Back
Top Bottom