What's new

Youtube, Japan, & You.

yukio_michael

後輩
8 Mar 2005
CNET Japan just recently had an article all about popular video-sharing site Youtube.com, here.... Use nifty translation if needed, here....

The jist of the articles is that the site is drawing the attention of industry folk, as a popular medium, not just indivduals...

I mention this because youtube is a great resource now for watching Japanese promotion videos (PV), clips from popular television programs, pop performances on tv that sometimes you don't get to see other places, Japanese CM, anime clips etc etc...

People sometimes ask about Japanese TV and whats on it, Youtube is becomming a decent resource for that as some of you might already know. Just thought I'd mention it for the curious.

Buckethead said:
I like the Japanese upskirt gameshow clip ;)
Trying to 'explain' Japanese tv is pretty difficult without a visual element... Upskirt? well... All ecchi asside... even this.... clip, or at least an excerpt of it, showed up on Comedy Central's Colbert Report... words fail me. ;)

Last edited:
I like youtube, it's a good way of sharing music PVs without taking up space on your computer. :) And of course people can share funny videos and stuff quite easily. :)

Back
Top Bottom