What's new

Your Votes Appreciated

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
15 Mar 2002
My daughter has been selected as one of the ten finalists in this year's Yukata Bijin Contest, to be held July 28th in Shinbashi.

Online votes may be cast once per day (per device). Clicking the red 投票する button at the bottom of the page will cause the ballot to appear. All votes are greatly appreciated.

ゆかた美人コンテスト | 第22回 新橋こいち祭

I voted for Kunisada Sayaka, as I felt bad that she was so far behind everyone else in the voting. I did this despite the improper use of the 彩 character to write her name.

(Just kidding. I voted for your daughter. Good luck!)

Voted! The best of luck, you have got every reason to be very proud of her! :)

Voted! The best of luck, you have got every reason to be very proud of her! :)

Thanks.

Having met me, you can understand why that doesn't work both ways and why nobody ever believes that's my kid.

Voted.
By the way, should the participants had their names concealed i would have still voted for that girl with チャームポイントの笑顔.

Voted. As long as her blood type is O型 that's the important thing. I didn't look at any of the others but I think she has a good chance. She looks great in yukata.

A vote from me too. I have to say I smirked when I saw the 性別・年齢を問わず part... Nice in theory, but in practice it's always going to be young women, isn't it :).

By the way, should the participants had their names concealed i would have still voted for that girl with チャームポイントの笑顔.
To be fair, half of them have that as one of their charm points. I still agree though.

Thanks, everyone, for the kind words and support.

Voted... Such a lovely, well poised young woman. Congratulations to her mother for passing on her looks. ;)

Thanks very much. She turned out rather well considering she wad cursed with an 表に出せない親父

Voted.

I've always had this sensation that Mikeさん was a guy in his 30's, near 40's , but your daughter is 21 y/o already. That probably means you could be at the same age as my parents on average, that explains this feeling of a "seasoned person , important advice" I get in your posts.:joyful:

Also, she is a tall woman, the yukata indeed fits nicely on her.

Last edited:
Voted.

I've always had this sensation that Mikeさん was a guy in his 30's, near 40's , but your daughter is 21 y/o already. That probably means you could be at the same age as my parents on average, that explains this feeling of a "seasoned person , important advice" I get in your posts.:joyful:

You've never seen the people calling me a grumpy old man? I'm 52 years old.

Also, she is a tall woman, the yukata indeed fits nicely on her.

She is indeed quite a bit taller than most girls here and was always the tallest in her classes at school, I think. It was actually a little bit of a problem when it came to the yukata because they are made for people much shorter than her.

Finally got a look at the full roster. I've been voting every day but clearly our numbers can't compete. Especially with 城野さん who seems to have a large family or social network.

I agree, it's a bit unfair not to restrict IP addresses to just ONE vote for the entire contest period. Then again, people could use proxy servers and multiple devices. I have been voting at least twice daily, too.

If Mike agrees I'd be glad to promote the contest on JREF's FB page and Twitter account.

Finally got a look at the full roster. I've been voting every day but clearly our numbers can't compete. Especially with 城野さん who seems to have a large family or social network.

I think a couple of the girls have a background in modeling and a base of twitter fans. One of the girls with a high vote count is from Shinbashi and is no doubt getting a lot of hometown favorite support.

My daughter never had any kind of real online or social media presence, so she is having to play catch-up after the thing has already started. If anyone wants to give her a follow and maybe a word of encouragement on twitter @dei_nyan2 that would very nice.

If Mike agrees I'd be glad to promote the contest on JREF's FB page and Twitter account.

That would be great! It should be made clear that the voting is a two-step process; it is necessary to click the red button on the ballot screen as well.

Back
Top Bottom