What's new

Your most passionately hated character!

Haruspex

先輩
30 Aug 2007
Now, the topic tells everything. The first two competitors will be...
Raki from Claymore
uselessrakirn8-1.jpg

and
Shinji Ikari from Evangelion
Shinji_Ikari-1.jpg

I so detest Shinji's famous "I mustn't run away, I mustn't run away..." crap.

I don't think there are many characters that I hate...

Well, I have to say Shinji Ikari is on my list as well. I mean how can you not hate him >.<

Oh, and I really hated Makoto Itou from School Days..Well, I ended disliking almost every character there but he always pissed me off the most...

I really hate
Ali Al-Serges from Gundam 00.
He had caused countless deaths of characters, and he has that annoything attitude that'll get you mad. :eek:
He also killed my favorite character, Lockon Stratos, but he also killed him. :D

Omfg, I dont have 'one' its the whole anime, Inuyahsa. I hate that with a passion. And I definately hate Inuyasha Dx

Hey, thats good to hear, I hate it as well, in fact, I hate it with burning passion, until my death I am marked as a person who watched it almost until the end. My only excuse Is that it happened when I was a beginner.

Hm i don't have an anime character that i really dislike, but Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket gets on my nerves sometimes for being so damn nice 24/7 while never sticking up for herself- other characters always end up having to stick up for her in the anime. Personally, i would just hate being such a sorry sympathy case like her.

I like anime characters to have a bit of kick to them, to stand up for the things that are important in life to them and to enjoy life, value their friends and try to understand the world they live in etc. I guess i like anime characters to be "human", to have both flaws and positive aspects to their selves etc. I don't like characters which always winge or never stand up for themselves or are really indecisive etc.
Like take Fuu from Samurai Champloo, she's kind and caring, yet she's on a quest to find her father and right the wrongs he committed against her and her mother- she's a strong character who has been through a lot. Unlike Tohru, she stands up for herself and value's independence, and while like Tohru she ends up bringing characters like Mugen and Jin (who hate each other with a passion) together for a good cause etc, they're not with her because they pity her.
Meh, i dunno. I guess Tohru isn't all that bad, i just think she'd make a better character if she stood up more for herself and was more decisive etc.

Hmm.... a character whom I passionately hated and after hating him for sometime, the hate changed into love. Is it still counted? I can't help hating all the bad characters and ending up loving them in the end. Aizen Sousuke of Bleach. I really love hating him and hate loving him.

:cautious:Now here's a subject that I can answer easily. I hate the following:
1.Kikyo from Inuyasha (couldn't make up her mind whether she liked Inuyasha or not)
2.Kagome from Inuyasha (weak, whiny, kept getting in the way, always kept going home everytime she got mad at Inuyasha)
3.Kouga from Inuyasha (kept bragging that he was better than Inuyasha yet he kept getting his butt kicked and had Inuyasha save him all the time)
4.Inuyasha (he was always putting humans down and hitting Shippo! -_-)
5.Kagura from Inuyasha (ruined everything!!!!!)
6.Fuu from Samurai Champloo (always got kidnapped)
7.Sakura Haruno from Naruto(first part, she's okay in Shippuden)(never did anything yet always had enough strength to hit Naruto, though)
8.Kabuto from Naruto (just like Kagura, he ruins everything!!!!)
9.Misa from Death Note( the most annoying fangirl ever!)
10.Light from Death Note (he was okay at first but he kept using people and crossed the line once he killed L!)
11.Alejandro Corner from Gundam 00(it's his fault that Setsuna went crazy)
12.Roy Mustang from FullMetal Alchemist (I don't know, i just don't like him)
13.Freeza from DBZ(he killed too many people and he looked like a girl)
14.Hercule from DBZ(one word:pHONY!!!)
15.Nappa from DBZ(he was ugly and killed some of the good people)
16.Recoome from DBZ(he's stupid and annoying!)
17.Haruhi from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya(she gets angry everytime she doesn't get her way, which annoys me alot)

I dislike both FMA, DB, DN, SC, Naruto, Gundam and TMoSH, so I agree with you 100%.

Naurto, everytime I hear his voice I want to hit someone. Not to mention its always 'I'm an outcast. No one likes me.' Right after he says that its: 'I will be the greatest!' You could make a movie with just those sences.

Back
Top Bottom