What's new

Your internet connection Speed ?

Hezam

Out of Service
24 Aug 2007
Hi
I was wondering for along time about the internet connection speed in Japan ...
some people told me that DSL service is about 25MB....

The fastest speed in Saudi Arabia is 20MB and not everyone can have it..
My speed is 4MB but it's very sucks..download speed is 512kb but upload is 41kb !!

see the picture :

let's see your speed and please don't forget to tell us the country.

Broadband, Tokyo, Japan. :)

testdownloadg-1.jpg

testupload-1.jpg

Tokyo optical broadband

Download: 51Mbps (51.5Mbps,6.44MByte/s)
Upload: 29Mbps (29.8Mbps,3.7MByte/s)

ブロードバンドスピードテスト 通信速度測定結果
http://www.bspeedtest.jp/ v3.0.0
測定時刻 2010/05/13 01:15:38
回線種類/線路長/OS:光ファイバ/-/-/東京都
サーバ1[N] 48.8Mbps
サーバ2 51.5Mbps
下り受信速度: 51Mbps(51.5Mbps,6.44MByte/s)
上り送信速度: 29Mbps(29.8Mbps,3.7MByte/s)
(下位から90%tile)

testupload-1.jpg

It's more than enough,right ?

窶ーツコ窶堙ィナステウツ信窶伉ャ窶忸: 51Mbps(51.5Mbps,6.44MByte/s)
ツ湘」窶堙ィ窶倪?板信窶伉ャ窶忸: 29Mbps(29.8Mbps,3.7MByte/s)
I am shocked........
i can't imagine that speed,it's very sucks here :(

I get 8.82Mbps down, 3.14 up through Comcast.
lucky you...:(

Road Runner in Maine......

Down Load = 18.49 Mbps

Up Load = .49 Mbps

There is a TURBO speed available if you pay extra, which I'm to cheap to do, LOL. I remember just 10 or 12 years ago we used a crawling slow phone modems.

Uncle Frank

At work:

speedtestzcpng-1.jpg

At home we have 10MB cable broadband and we get close to that most of the time, except when they do traffic shaping at peak times. Then we usually get about 4MB. Not sure about upload.

This is my speed. I'm paying for 20 MB/S, and I am getting it/more. I have no complaints. Comcast has been good to me.

821172911png-1.jpg

I feel like i live in the 10th century...T_T
my speed is 4MB but the download speed is 512kbs and the UPLOAD is less than 60kbs !!!!!!!!!
The Saudi company here is the biggest theives company in the world..you pay alot of money but you get the worst serviece,The first time i ordered internet DSL i waited for ONE YEAR,imagine it...you wait for one year and in this during you pay but no serveice yet !!!

DB,your upload speed killed me T_T

909113789png-1.jpg

My ISP said I had an old slow modem that is 9 yrs old and that I could exchange it for a faster one, but this has been pretty efficient so far. One of these days, I'll do it.

909128120png-1.jpg

I re-tested it, I don't know what was up yesterday, but this seems right, considering I have a 5meg connection.

909129080png-1.jpg

Pachipro: You should really switch it out for the new one. I think your connection will improve drastically.

Here is mine at work. We have a 16Mb dedicated pipe (up and down) but right now its showing a little slow.

1892269016png-1.jpg

Yea I am also with the Fibre Optic cable company. So my speed is as stated on my package

I get a DL speed of 60mb/s - which along with a phone line that gives me free* calls on evening and weekends.
(*to landlines and certain mobile phones) costs me 30 Pounds per month.

I could get my speed boosted to 100mb/s if I wanted, but I really can't justify the extra expense, as 60 does everything I need.

I'm curious, how much is everyone else paying?

my price in Yen is: 3 686 per month - and I am not tied into a contract

This is in my office, in my house i have the double 2 mbit xD. Is slow... but here in honduras internet is expensive. in japan i heard is very cheap get fast internet :) 2223574608.png

Back
Top Bottom