What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Your first Job

Mycernius

The Hairy Wookie
Reaction score
My first job was as a lab tecnician at a meat rendering factory, at 16. Quality control on finished products and checking processes. Being full of dead animals it did smell a bit. Mind you I was never squimish and you'd get used to the smell every quickly. I still remember the day, November 3rd 1986.

yumeitsumo

後輩
Reaction score
Well, I'm finally working! I got my job. My first day was yesterday. I'm so happy that I'm working now! I work at Office Depot by the way. XD You have no idea how awesome this is!

K_von

先輩
Reaction score
ohh man my first job was horrible 100% . I worked at a restaurant called Swiss Chalet and i was a dish boy. SO DISGUESTING , i had to take out all the garbage which smelled and were heavy and had to deal wit all the leftover food on the dishes. I have to admit its fun to work for the first time and getting to know a lot of new people but it got boring afterwards, closing was bad too and i worked till 1 or 2 am >_<. i remember this one time some girl missed going number 2 ( u know...) on the toilet and one of the waitress asked me to clean it up but i tricked some other dish kid that one of the toilets over floaded and i got away wit it =) im just glad i dont work there anymore

Top Bottom