What's new

Your First Anime

Cat

後輩
6 Apr 2004
I was just curious what everyone's first anime was. Mine was Sailor moon unfortunitly.

note: Im not sure if this has been posted before. I looked but didnt see anything. I apologize if it has been.

Well, technically it was Pokemon.. but the first real anime I persued was Saiyuki. I like it much, much better than Pokemon. For obvious reasons. 😊 Weee.

Can't remember I was too small. Do you mean just Japanese anime or also Western ones ? Both are shown on TV in Europe. In either case I was too small.

the first serie i see was Astro boy and then Mazinger Z and then seint seiya but the first one with i star to learn about the anime was Evangelion, well thats it, sorry for my bad english :p , see ya!

I meant Japanese ones. I was pretty small when I saw Sailor Moon. But I'm pretty sure the one where I started to really get into anime and acknowledge it as an anime was Escaflowne. ^^

Doreamon~~ My little time favourite... Haha~~
Until now, i also fancy on this manga, really unbelievable......

oh yeah... Doraemon... lol I always watched that at my grandma's place!! lol

then also sailor moon and pokemon and dragonball... oh yeah, later detective conan and ranma 1/2

lol then you're way younger than me ^^'
i was already 12 when sailor moon was broadcasted here 😌

Cat said:
I meant Japanese ones. I was pretty small when I saw Sailor Moon. But I'm pretty sure the one where I started to really get into anime and acknowledge it as an anime was Escaflowne. ^^

-Bows-

Well mine had to be....sailor moon i believe...because i could say like transformers or all those older cartoons but i don't really know if they were actually anime or not...

hmm... I dunno... don't really download anime from the web... but i don't need to... there's so muc on tv! ^^

yeah but sometimes it's good when you missed an ep or 2
as for me there's nothing here in france so i have to download them...

First first FIRST anime was Sailor Moon back in like 3rd or 5th grade, then september of 03' im like hey what ever happened to that... sailor moon, then i was recommended Evangelion, watched it, loved it... theres where my love for anime came from ahaha

Back
Top Bottom